How did YAYA virus was installed on my computer?
YAYAó YAYA virus is a ransomware program that is distributed to computers located in Croatia. Spy Destroy is actually more dangerous than other malwares because its name is similar to Spybot – Search & The scheme of YAYA ransomware is really similar to all other ransomware – firstly it encrypts files on server and then users are asked to pay a ransom in order to retrieve those files. However, once you convert a bitcoin to US dollars, you will see that 615.49 USD could be spent for more meaningful purposes. As its name suggests, this virus can easily lock the entire PC system and encrypt important files. In this case, you should waste no time and remove YAYA from the system.
YAYA can be installed accidentally. That’s why you should always think about appropriate computer’s protection and have anti-virus and anti-malware installed on your machine. For this reason, many users who agree to pay whatever it takes just to avoid any further dealing with the police. Of course, if the message looks suspicious, you should contact the sender and ask him/her about it. Like any other ransomware, YAYA asks to install Tor browser and go to one of the URLs provided to access the secret server. Remember, the message is not from police, it is a scam.
HOW TO REMOVE ‘Il computer è YAYA’?
YAYA is totally useless program, which only tries to steal your money. Beware that this can be done with a help of several methods that mostly rely on fake pop-up ads, spam and illegal websites. Your personal files are encrypted.txt is placed on the C Disk and in the Program Data folder of the drive. These payment systems make it very easy to make money transfer, however, police would never use such methods to collect fines from people who have violated the law. Kaspersky virus-fighting utilities,
If you think you are infected with YAYA virus, scan the system with one of these programs: However, you shouldn’t wait and remove YAYA din har YAYA virus as soon as you detect it on your computer. However, restoration point should have been saved or System Protection should have been enabled before YAYA ransomware infected the computer. if you do not want to infect your computer, stay away from emails sent by unknown companies or individuals. The BTC address provided is the same in each case of the YAYA infection, while the key, which ends the note, is different in each particular case of the infection. If you did not, try some acknowledged data recovery tools such as R-Studio, PhotoRec, Recuva, etc. It might be that those you have installed are blocked by this ransomware therefore it is recommended to either check if your computer protection is functioning properly or use another program, such as Anti-Malware Tool.
Is there a way to remove YAYA virus?
YAYA virus might have been distributed via infected spam emails. Here’s a video illustrating these removal instructions: You can do that manually, but we strongly advise doing that automatically. And remember to keep the backups of your data in some external storage in the future, update it, the same is to be said about the credible antivirus – keep it and update it. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program. If at least a slightest suspect rises, you’d better report the message for spam.
Manual YAYA Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall YAYA and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove YAYA from your browsers
Remove YAYA from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete YAYA from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall YAYA from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action