What does .Weui ransomware virus do?
Weui ransomware is a rogue anti-spyware program. As you may guess from the name it targets devices of Dutch people. Typically to other fake PC optimization tools, this program locates only invented hard drive problems and displays fake pop-up ads, alerts and notifications for trying to mislead its victim. However, do not rush to contact these “technicians” since they are nothing more that tech support scammers. However, if you live far away from this country, you should note that there are many similar threats that are spread all over the world.
This ransomware is named Weui ransomware under the payment system it requires. Weui ransomware claims that your Windows system has been blocked because you have been visiting pornographic sites. it If Weui ransomware Védelmi Szolgálat virus manages to attack your PC, be ready for computer’s lock down. Please, ignore such ads and never fall for them because you can be redirected to malicious website that can easily download Cryptolocker or other ransomware onto your computer. Control) server to download the payload of the ransomware. All the psychological tricks are made up to force a victim to pay the money which is not that small.
What are the best ways to protect your computer from ransomware infection?
You can download this misleading program from the Internet accidentally with another program. Control Server to send the following information: However, this version is useless and has nothing in common with a real anti-malware program. Finally, on the desktop, you see the a .txt file which instructs you with further payment and data recovery .txt files and drops them in each folder that includes at least one encrypted file. If an email looks suspicious, it is full of typo or grammar mistakes, or if you don’t know who the sender is, you should ignore it.
As we have mentioned, Weui ransomware virus has been recognized to travel with the Necrobot.Rebuilt program. Otherwise, it may infect your computer with much more dangerous viruses and also cause you the loss of your sensitive information. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program. Our suggestion is to remove the fake ransomware with a powerful anti-malware tool and then proceed to revive your files. Now you should The only way to solve this problem is to remove Weui ransomware as soon as you detect it on your system. The truth is that these pieces of data can actually be a payload of Weui ransomware virus.
How to remove Weui ransomware and decrypt your data?
* Once you install an anti-spyware program, run the system scan. Make sure you upgrade your anti-malware to its latest version to ensure its best performance. www.removethreats.com/download and www.removethreats.com/download for support. If you have too much money, you might try to make a transaction and hope that cyber criminals will have mercy on you. If after reading this article you feel exposed to the Weui ransomware virus, do not worry because we are here to recommend you some of the most efficient anti-virus tools. Try to complete all steps correctly and you will be able to remove
Manual Weui ransomware Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Weui ransomware and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Weui ransomware from your browsers
Remove Weui ransomware from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Weui ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Weui ransomware from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action