Important information about Search.logicalrecord.com browser hijacker:
Search.logicalrecord.com is a suspicious browser extension which can be presented by several different software developers and publishers, including Visicom Media Inc. that is assigned to The changes can be made on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and even Safari browsers. The design pre-dates release of windows Vista, and it vista is not listed under supported OS for this rogue scam. Search.logicalrecord.comolbars infiltrates while installing other programs from the Internet. Search.logicalrecord.com can feature third-party content or help you access it.
Although Search.logicalrecord.com might be introduced to you via malicious installers and misleading pop-ups, it is most likely to be attached to the SocialNewPages (or Social New Pages) add-on. was changed to If you were introduced to other programs packaged along with Search.logicalrecord.com, we are hopeful that you have researched them before agreeing to install them. It monitors everything that you do on the Internet – what websites do you visit, what terms do you enter to boxes on search pages, and so on. Therefore, you should not be tempted by the fake offers they may display because such PUPs track your browsing habits for the purpose of generating ads related to your interests, which may lure you into clicking on them. Yes, you will find buttons that should lead users to online streaming and other useful websites at the top of the search engine.
What does a Search.logicalrecord.com virus seek?
Since Search.logicalrecord.com browser hijacker is crafted to resemble a search mechanism, you will be expected to put this domain in motion for your searching processes. That is highly debatable because Search.logicalrecord.com follows in the footsteps of Search.searchinsocial.com, Search.emaildefendsearch.com, Search.realcoolmoviessearch.com, and a bunch of other browser hijackers. One of the EULA statements says that “The Your Packages Now Software may automatically download and install updates.” Also, it is stated that these updates might be enhanced functions, new software modules, entirely new versions, and so on. One single click on the wrong third-party content, such as banner ads, pop-up ads, text hyperlinks, fake download buttons, and fake system notifications, could result in multiple malware infections on your system. However, the bundled installer can feature additional software such as potentially unwanted programs, adware, and browser hijackers.
Furthermore, browser hijacker can constantly make a fuss about unreliable domains in other methods as well. Besides, you should also never agree to install a browser add-on, plug-in, toolbar or extension. To avoid such risks, we recommend removing Search.logicalrecord.com with no delay and consider using a better search engine. It is not recommended to ignore this browser hijacker and get rid of it as soon as you notice its activity. In other words, you will need to scan your system only once to erase all the infections.
How to remove Search.logicalrecord.com from Chrome and other browsers?
Most of the users have reported that Search.logicalrecord.com virus has started to show up on their browsers after they have downloaded some freeware. This process might be complicated, so you we have developed a special step-by-step To access it, do the following. Good luck! However, keep in mind that the hijacker might have adifferent title on the list of system programs. never download software from sources that are not necessarily looking at users’ well-being. Moreover, you are excused from the burden to track the related files by yourself.Download Removal Toolto remove Search.logicalrecord.com
Manual Search.logicalrecord.com Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Search.logicalrecord.com and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Search.logicalrecord.com from your browsers
Remove Search.logicalrecord.com from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Search.logicalrecord.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Search.logicalrecord.com from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action