All you need to know about Process Brand
Process Brand is a hijacker, which will change your homepage to Secret-Crush.com. Just like its predecessors the program infiltrates into computers bundled with other software, for example, free video players. Despite the first impression, you should not get carried away and do not set it as your homepage. However, keeping this browser hijacker on your computer, could lead to more infections and exposure to online scams. If you need more reasons to delete Process Brand, keep reading. Besides, you may be provided with alleged search results and unconsciously visit really suspicious websites. Strangely enough, this browser hijacker does not seem to function right now just like its previously released “sibling.” Since it is also possible that this threat source is not the only one on your system endangering your virtual security, we suggest that you Process Brand as soon as possible.
Process Brand can be installed manually. This means that a user’s preferred page will be gone as soon as this browser extension is installed on the computer. Just like its counterparts Process Brand starts doing its dirty work as soon as it enters your operating system. Never allow changing your homepage to any unknown websites. What is even worse, Process Brand can record your activity on the Internet. It means that this search provider may try to promote suspicious websites or unsafe websites;
What does a Process Brand virus seek?
If you want to protect yourself and avoid unwanted programs and activities that can be caused by them, you should stop downloading programs without checking them first. It gets paid for creating bigger traffic for these pages. You will see tons of sponsored websites in your search results and numerous ads among them. Fortunately, your personal data appears to be safe with this hijacker in action. We recommend an alternative way of installing a new program without worrying over malware infections. You may be surprised to find Process Brand redirect virus surrounded by other suspicious add-ons, plug-ins, toolbars, and extensions in the list of ‘optional downloads’ that is disclosed if Advanced or Custom installation mode is selected. and, as a result, they end up with a whole package of malware threats on board.
In order to remove Process Brand virus, first thing you should do is to eliminate it from Add/Remove Programs list. The step-by-step manual removal instructions below show how to eliminate the undesirable search tool from your browsers, but we cannot guarantee that this technique will help you Process Brand completely. Control Panel, Add/Remove programs list and uninstall anything related to this This would not be a problem, of course, if you could trust them. If you are offered to replace your homepage with some unknown website or get additional software installed, never accept that. thus, we believe that it is worth investing in it.
How to remove a browser hijacker?
The good thing about browser hijackers is that you will know that you have this program on your system almost immediately. tends to infiltrate while users are downloading free programs from the Internet. Clicking on those might get you into trouble as you might be taken to unsafe websites. You can use an automatic malware removal software and let it identify and remove components of this questionable piece of software Nonetheless, if erasing the application manually is too difficult, we can offer you a trustworthy antimalware tool that will help you eliminate the browser hijacker. It can locate the browser hijacker along with other possible threats on your system and delete them all.
Manual Process Brand Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Process Brand and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Process Brand from your browsers
Remove Process Brand from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Process Brand from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Process Brand from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action