MainCaptchaSource.com messages – are they real?
MainCaptchaSource.com is a browser add-on which you may find on your Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers after you download files from MainCaptchaSource.comMainCaptchaSource.com.com. The program sneaks into systems without users’ knowledge and once inside, it generates numerous ads that interfere your browsing activities. It is listed as an adware, so once inside it will flood your web browsers with various ads in all kinds of forms. Our database of potential threats is filled with similar programs that are claiming to be useful in some way. MainCaptchaSource.com virus you should check the next paragraph.
Even though MainCaptchaSource.com may look like a legitimate extension for your browser, you should not use it. Commercial ads are not harmful themselves; If you need such program, read end-user license agreement and choose only Custom or Advanced installation that will allow you to get more information about the program and its attachments. To avoid its installation, make sure you always pay attention to the installation steps of your new downloads. The other way how you can install Besides MainCaptchaSource.com, DomaIQ installer could infiltrate Genesisoffers, RRSavings, and other advertisement supported programs.
How did MainCaptchaSource.com hijack my PC if I did not give my permission to install it?
If you have already experienced all inconveniences that we have discussed in the previous sections, then you should not wait any more. Usually, the download of potentially unwanted program is initiated after having clicked an ad that offers you to download Java, Flash, FLV Video Player updates. manual removal guide (you can find it below this article). If you want to prevent this kind of scenario, you have to check whether the freeware that you are going to install it filled with browser add-ons, plug-ins, toolbars, and extensions or not. Therefore, not matter where and what kind of free program you are going to install, it’s a MUST to check it before installing.
All you have to do is to download reliable anti-malware application, such as Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool, install it on your computer and then run a full scan of all files stored on your hard drive. The websites have nothing to do with them. Anti-Malware Tool, hitman or other legitimate tool that you trust. If manual removal is not the right approach, you should use a legitimate and reputable malware MainCaptchaSource.comr, such as Anti-Malware Tool. If, unfortunately, it has already slithered onto your machine, delete MainCaptchaSource.com malware without a delay.
What should you do to remove MainCaptchaSource.com from your computer?
To learn more about specific features of They might have been installed on your PC together with MainCaptchaSource.com because this adware travels in software bundles together with all kinds of unreliable applications (usually Search Know, Sweet-page.com, MyPCBackUp, Yoursearching.com, and System Healer). Because of this silence, many consumers remain ignorant to the installation procedures. Always opt for a Custom or Advanced installation and never skip any steps before reading what they say. as it might be your system got infected with viruses while having it. Furthermore, take time while installing any software onto your PC, read everything that is on the setup screen and read documents provided within the setup wizard.
Manual MainCaptchaSource.com Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall MainCaptchaSource.com and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove MainCaptchaSource.com from your browsers
Remove MainCaptchaSource.com from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete MainCaptchaSource.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall MainCaptchaSource.com from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action