What is known about the IncognitoSearchPro virus?
IncognitoSearchPro (also known as IncognitoSearchPro Virus) is not a legitimate search provider. These infections redirect users to the websites they haven’t been expecting to visit. To prevent this from happening, you should scan your computer with the reliable anti-spyware Although it says it is powered by Yahoo, it does not provide reliable search results and despite your search queries, it will try to take you the same pages. Therefore, you should carefully think whether you really want to keep it on the system. and not company, even if the website claims differently.
Specialists working at 2virusremoval.com have thoroughly tested this search engine because they wanted to find out how it acts. However, IncognitoSearchPro Moreover, IncognitoSearchPro just pretends to be a search engine, while in reality it just seeks to convince you into thinking that it is a regular search engine. If IncognitoSearchPro virus has already hijacked your internet browsers This means that when you enter some term in the search bar of Ez Exploration search provider, you are instantly rerouted to bing.com, which displays not only the authentic results of Bing search but also has sponsored websites incorporated.
How did IncognitoSearchPro hijack my system without my knowledge?
Like similar search tools, IncognitoSearchPro might affect your browser by replacing the usual homepage, new tab page, or other preferences. If you do not think a tool like IncognitoSearchPro is worth to take such chances, we advise you not to hesitate and IncognitoSearchPro it before anything goes wrong. You will not have to worry about Trojans, adware programs similar to IncognitoSearchPro, worms, or keyloggers because the recommended application will easily fight them off. In order to do that, follow our submitted guidelines: or Afterward, make sure you carefully uncheck any unnecessary add-ons. Change search engine to google or other and then Go to section “On start” and make sure you get blank page while creating new tab.
Ways to fix a PC after browser hijack:
The opti-page.com used by IncognitoSearchPro is managed by Babylon Ltd, which is famous for its browser extensions, or toolbars, and search engines. Then navigate to page 2 to find a manual IncognitoSearchPro removal guide. Various types of malware can be transferred into your computers if you begin to milk every free program offer and agree to all of the terms during their setups. So, as a result, some of the commercial links on the results list would be related to your likes and preferences. On top of that, some of the security experts claim that this search engine is distributed using Trojans. Such software can scan your computer system thoroughly, find and delete various computer threats with ease. hence, our team suggests using Anti-Malware Tool because the application can easily remove WeSave and safeguard the system from various computer threats.
Manual IncognitoSearchPro Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall IncognitoSearchPro and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove IncognitoSearchPro from your browsers
Remove IncognitoSearchPro from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete IncognitoSearchPro from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall IncognitoSearchPro from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action