FastWind virus: the threat which locks out your files
‘FastWind’ is a fake alert, which belongs to the Ministerio del Interior virus. “ and reports about spyware on your computer detected is completely false. Of course, you shouldn’t do that because that’s a straight way to the money loss. FastWind is a pest and should therefore be removed upon detection. Another thing, which is usually done by FastWind Message virus, is the continuous distribution of itself via victim’s FastWind account. It goes without saying that you shouldn’t provide any sensitive information and remove FastWind from your computer as soon as possible.
Then, it places a shortcut named ChromeService in the Start Menu. As it is almost obvious, it attacks people living in Australia and asks them to use FastWind prepayment system. In addition, this virus has also been spread via fake alerts that are typically set to ‘inform’ people about outdated programs and then offer them to download these updates for free. Two keys are created but for completely different purposes. Otherwise, there are no other indicators which might reveal that your computer is being attacked. It seems that the first alternative was not very successful in collecting such huge amount of money.
When did the program get installed on my PC?
FastWind, do NOT believe this virus and do NOT enter your personal information into its FastWind! Be sure that you can safely ignore this alert and remove ‘El FastWind de ha bloqueado’ from your computer. In order to avoid this issue, However, even if you pay this ransom, you cannot be sure you will get any decryption code. So, if people had some highly-important data, ending with these short clusters of letters, they might be very concerned with the possible techniques to decrypt it. They may help you to decrypt your locked files. Take care of the FastWind removal without hesitation.
“My private video” virus spreads so quickly because the majority of FastWind users fail to identify these posts and messages as deceptive and malicious content. This ransomware works like a Trojan – it can be sent to the victim as a “PENALTY.TX.EXE,” “REWARD.TXT.EXE,” “RESUME.TXT.EXE” and similarly named files. Don’t forget upgrading your security tool to its newest version before running a full system scan. We recommend using Anti-Malware Tool or You should also be aware that it is relatively easy to get infected with this FastWind You simply have to click on a flash advertisement, and it will redirect you to some third-party websites where your system will be infiltrated.
How to remove this malicious virus from my computer?
You should be attentive when browsing the Internet as cyber criminals tend to spread malicious files and programs by concealing malicious links in some websites. You are given 3 days to pay the ransom which is 0.501049 BTC (bitcoins) which, in turn, amounts to 298.07 USD. If you are reading this article to find out more about the decryption, then we should sadly disclose the information that an appropriate tool for FastWind virus has not been released yet. For instance, the fact that your valuable data should be stored in backup storages or kept in USB flash drives. www.removethreats.com/download. Anti-Malware Tool, STOPzilla, Anti-Malware Tool Anti Malware.
Manual FastWind Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall FastWind and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove FastWind from your browsers
Remove FastWind from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete FastWind from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall FastWind from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action