The important facts about Docallisec virus
The main sign that your computer was hijacked by Docallisec is the change of the browser’s homepage address. questionable search engine, which can also be It usually remains in the system even after uninstalling the program. After a small research it has been revealed that this website is closely related to browser hijacker, which doesn’t ask victim’s permission when it decides to get inside the system. They could be a lot closer to you thank you think. In addition, we prepared manual removal instructions and placed them below the article.
You will have to remove Docallisec virus if you want to continue browsing safely and use search providers of your choice. Typically, it can be downloaded in a bundle with freeware, get inside the system from illegal sites or hide inside the spam. Docallisec, as well as default-search.net search engine, has been designed by Docallisec Media Inc, so bear in mind that it’s very dangerous to keep both of them on your computer because this company is known for suspicious activities. was hijacked by a potentially unwanted program (PUP), called Docallisec browser hijacker. It has been found that it redirects all the searches to plusnetwork.com, and inserts sponsored links along the way. We are extremely pessimistic about Docallisec and its partners.
How did Docallisec enter my computer system?
Docallisec comes with an additional toolbar that has a few links to sites of various TV channels, a weather application, and other. It collects non-personal data like browsing history, lists of downloads and bookmarks, search query history and other browsing related data. search results which are generated after the search query access the server play.eanswers.com. Docallisec aims to advertise some sponsored websites and increase their traffic. you need to avoid browsing these sites and clicking on third-party ads. That is so because they might be embedded with redirect links that could lead you to all sorts of suspicious websites.
Docallisec virus can deceive your natural instinct to keep your personally-identifiable information (PII) to yourself. As soon as you are done with the instructions that we present below, make sure to double-check your entire operating system to see if no traces associated with Docallisec are present on your PC. You see, Docallisec is a fake search engine that only targets to generate web traffic for its partners’ websites. If you want to remove According to computer security experts, Docallisec redirects can make you visit unreliable third-party websites or, in the worst-case scenario, you may even be rerouted to phishing websites.
Docallisec removal guidances
Finally we recommend you to run a full system scan using a reputable antispyware program, for example, Anti-Malware Tool. What’s more, cyber criminals could embed their content in the advertising space offered by the hijacker, too. Then all you have to do is reset the browser, and the application should trouble you no more. If you choose to install such program pack using Default or Standard installation mode, you risk installing critical programs together with your selected program at once. Docallisec below.
Manual Docallisec Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Docallisec and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Docallisec from your browsers
Remove Docallisec from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Docallisec from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Docallisec from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action