WHY DO I SEE POP-UP ADS FROM Disk Tuner?
At first sight, these messages may seem useful. The notice is generated by a browser plugin that has probably entered your computer when you were downloading some free software. However, it may exhibit some traits due to which we recommend removing it from your computer. Beware that it may change your start page and default search engine, interrupt your search sessions with annoying pop-up advertisements, download additional programs, and cause browser’s redirections on each of your web browsers. Nevertheless, we must say that this program should never be called a virus or malware because it doesn’t pose any harm to computer or its functionality.
How could Disk Tuner enter my system without my consent?
Since the Although such websites like, for example, Cnet, Softonic, Soft32, Download, etc. In order to remove this adware-type program from the system, make sure you follow a guide that is given below: Usually, it spreads bundled with other freewares and sharewares, which means that the notification about it should be included somewhere on the Advanced/Custom settings. The fact that Disk Tuner arrive bundled with freeware means that you have a lot of unwanted applications on board. Disk Tuner aims to send you ads that would attract you to click on them. In fact, you would be lucky to get another adware rather than some ransomware code running on your PC.
Such information is vital for third party advertisers who prepare personalized advertisements. You should never click on any of them, as they can try redirecting you to unsafe pages, Besides, adware programs can track your browsing habits and use this information for marketing related purposes. however, do not forget to scan your system with a reliable antimalware scanner after you complete the deletion. To learn how to remove It has been noticed that software packages are usually promoted via such websites as download.com, soft32.com, cnet.com softonoc.com, and other popular download sources. If you had redirecting issues, you might need to reset your home page and search engine to the one you used before:
How to remove Coupon Jumbo adware?
The removal of Disk Tuner is rather simple as you can delete it via Control Panel. Disk Tuner may be recording your search terms, clicks, impressions, browsing history, and other information that could be used to determine your browsing patterns and provide you with new advertisements. Most likely you will not see it in Control Panel Add and Remove Programs list or it will be under another name. Just because the application is not malicious per se, it does not mean it cannot expose you to undesirable content. If you see any attempts to install additional tools, never allow unknown applications to be added.
Manual Disk Tuner Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Disk Tuner and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Disk Tuner from your browsers
Remove Disk Tuner from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Disk Tuner from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Disk Tuner from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action