Is Continue-your.services a malicious program?
You might say that you do not remember installing Continue-your.services onto your computer and that you have no idea how this application entered the system. Therefore, you are strongly advised to remove Continue-your.services from your computer as soon as possible. According to its developers, this program is prepared for showing people the smallest prices, the biggest discounts, the best price comparisons and similar deals. The principle of this browser add-on is similar to other adwares, including Savings Vault, Giant Savings Originally made it for ourselves, realized it’s awesome and decided that everyone should enjoy it! It seems that the majority of users who come across this adware program live in the USA because this program is targeted at this region. They may contain sponsored links and redirect you to suspicious websites offering various products and services.
How does this particular adware work?
Being ad-supported software, Continue-your.services extension displays advertisements when you browse the Internet. Nevertheless, we highly recommend checking the machine with a reputable anti-spyware after that in order to remove file leftovers and other PUPs. your free software. You could be tricked into disclosing your email address, which could be used to flood your inbox with spam and corrupted emails. Note that these apps should be updated before a scan in order to find all unwanted files and folders for you. That’s why they try to make those ads look very attractive. However, the popups disturb users’ work with PC and for this reason nobody wants to keep receiving these ads.
We will help you to get rid of Continue-your.services, but you will have to follow the instructions provided below. The final stop is usually an unreliable site that can install add-ons without authorization. The third-party installers usually contain several other applications that get installed along with the one you have downloaded willingly. manual removal guide. We recommend this method only to users who find that Continue-your.services is the only threat and who can protect their operating systems themselves. You should also check browser extensions for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and remove it from there. Then simply uncheck checkboxes next to sponsors’ offers.
Why and how should I remove this computer parasite?
Continue-your.services can be eliminated manually and automatically. Do you want to have Continue-your.services removed and the operating system protected? If this infection is miles away, the listed anti-malware tools can simply protect you and make sure that no parasites will start to disturb your activity. Our analysis has shown that in some cases this application may offer you to install Adobe Flash Player. You just have to dedicate more time to freeware’s installation process and carefully monitor Advanced/Custom installation wizard.
Manual Continue-your.services Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Continue-your.services and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Continue-your.services from your browsers
Remove Continue-your.services from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Continue-your.services from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Continue-your.services from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action