HOW CAN I GET INFECTED WITH Computer AepCrypt ransomware?
The virus belongs to Urausy family of ransomware which has started its activity long time ago and has a bunch of active programs constantly, for example, FBI Moneypak virus. When computer gets infected with such threat, it immediately fails to launch legitimate software and disconnects from the Internet connection. AepCrypt ransomware relies on misleading advertising (popups, fake system notifications, falsified system sca reports) to convince the user he is infected and therefore in need of AepCrypt ransomware’s “licensed version”. After finding each of these files, it encrypts them. I think I am infected by a virus!
AepCrypt ransomware is spread by trojan horse, which can easily get on the vulnerable system undetected. In addition, illegal websites have also been noticed to take a part in the distribution of this dangerous ransomware. As soon as it enters computer, it locks down the computer with its alert, which claims that you have violated various laws, like been watching copyrighted content, spreading malware, viewing pornographic videos and doing other illegal activities. In addition, it typically claims that you have violated various laws and now have to pay the fine through AepCrypt ransomware prepayment system in order to unlock the PC. Here’s what it claims next: Cyber criminals related to this virus seek to scare the user and force him/her to do everything that they command him/her to do. The piece of data left behind is called DOSYALARINIZA ULAŞMAK İÇİN AÇINIZ.html which translates to TURNTOREACHYOURFILE.html.
What is caused by AepCrypt ransomware malware?
Please, do NOT pay this money because it won’t help you remove system’s block. As soon as it gets into You should know that AepCrypt ransomware is a scam that has nothing to do with the US law. Nevertheless, at the moment of writing, AepCrypt ransomware ransomware is also actively spread using fake alerts offering free updates. Of course, there are more fake email addresses that have been created by cyber criminals to spread their AepCrypt ransomware Please, ignore these emails and notify your friends. You should also uninstall the trial version of this program. and organizations, the individual users leaving aside (well, at least so far).
If your computer has more than one user account and not all of them are locked, scan whole PC with anti-malware programs, e.g. Shady programmers send letters to random people, offering some sort of services, upgrades, information, notifications or alerts. Researches have only concluded that it might range from 128 to 512 bit encryption. The problem is that the developers of harmful or potentially unwanted programs tend to use software bundling technique, which helps them spread their shady products along with other free software. We do not recommend to pay the ransom:
How to prevent infiltration of this cyber threat?
In addition, you should improve your security program because Redshitline virus might target your PC via trojans. We highly recommend you to install an anti-spyware program which will ensure complete elimination of this PUP. Anti-Malware Tool, STOPzilla or Anti-Malware Tool Anti Malware. You can temporarily deactivate the virus to download and install your selected security program. In addition, his primary target was pedophiles who are an easy prey for hackers. But there is little hope in this. AepCrypt ransomware drops Help_Decrypt_FILES.bmp, Help_Decrypt_FILES.html, Help_Decrypt_FILES.txt files on the computer, in which the cyber criminals give some details about the data recovery process. Social engineering is also a way of injecting viruses.
Manual AepCrypt ransomware Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall AepCrypt ransomware and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove AepCrypt ransomware from your browsers
Remove AepCrypt ransomware from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete AepCrypt ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall AepCrypt ransomware from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action