What kind of program is Somenewsabout.com?
The most reliable way to determine whether any suspicious, unreliable or malicious programs have entered the PC is by scanning the system with a reliable malware scanner. Even though it is described as a useful and powerful tool that will help you to save your time and money when browsing online by displaying various deals, coupons and commercial offers right on your web browser, this is not quite true. However, if you use Internet Explorer, you will probably not notice the presence of Somenewsabout.com because it is compatible with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox only. The quickest and easiest way to remove Ads by Somenewsabout.com is scanning your system with a reputable anti-malware program like, Anti-Malware Tool or StopZilla. No matter that it is promoted as a reliable tool, has its official site, etc., Continue reading!
After conducting a small research, we have found that Somenewsabout.com virus is If you want to prevent its infiltration, you have to remember how it’s spread. For this, download a trustworthy anti-malware, such as Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or StopZilla. It means that this program can be installed on your computer when installing another free program, such as video recording/streaming software, some download-manager or PDF creator. Fortunately, dedicating some time to the installation of freeware can help you prevent such adwares as Somenewsabout.comWeb, so please try to select Custom or Advanced installation when downloading free programs to your computer. Since it gets inside a computer unnoticed and does not ask for permission to initiate such a havoc, you should not ignore such unfairness.
Why shouldn’t I use this web browser?
To remove Somenewsabout.com popup, you will have to detect the adware that is responsible for it and remove it from your system. The threat is usually spread using software bundles presented by unreliable software distributors who promote unreliable programs. This will help you to know what exactly you are going for by downloading one or another application. Therefore, whenever you decide to install a freeware, check it first of all and only then start the installation. It means that if you have Somenewsabout.com on your system, chances are you have a number of potentially unwanted applications as well.
If you use Internet Explorer, you are lucky because it is enough to Somenewsabout.com via Control Panel in order not to see its ads on the screen. That means that this adware is spread in a shady and indirect way – by bundling it together with another free and accredited program. If so, you may have performed the manual removal steps displayed below already. Even though some users resort to automatic malware removal software as the last option, we want you to consider it as the best option. Opt for a Custom or Advanced installation and check every step very carefully to be able to deselect any optional downloads that are not familiar to you.
How to remove Somenewsabout.com adware from PC?
To learn more about specific features of Somenewsabout.com please continue reading this article. Since you have installed this application together with other freeware programs, you need to delete those other programs as well. First of all, it will display various advertisements in all kinds of forms, such as pop-up, pop-under, in-text, banner or contextual ads. Please follow our instructions below if you do not know how to uninstall applications via Control Panel. This is why we emphasize the importance that you delete Somenewsabout.com ASAP. If you are ready to act, follow the instructions provided below this article and get rid of Somenewsabout.com browser hijacker for good.
Manual Somenewsabout.com Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Somenewsabout.com and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Somenewsabout.com from your browsers
Remove Somenewsabout.com from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Somenewsabout.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Somenewsabout.com from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action