What is wrong with RequestPlan virus?
The first question you need to ask yourself is where did RequestPlan come from? It can be hard for a small business owner to spread his/hers advertisements successfully and reach bigger audiences. They are very misleading because they are set to offer fake updates for trying to trick PC users into downloading adwares, browser hijackers and other potentially unwanted programs. It is a widely spread video and it is often triggered by websites of ill-repute or advertising-supported applications that have contaminated computer systems. These websites are sponsored and adware creators are getting paid for promoting them.
How does this virus spread?
You might receive ads by RequestPlan in a form of pop-ups, new tab pages, and sometimes banners, too. It is a bogus message that is not related to any updates. Act now and remove this potentially unwanted program from your computer: without checking the installation process. Follow these simple steps and eliminate RequestPlan adware from your computer. That’s why RequestPlan is listed as a potentially unwanted application and you should not keep it on your computer. Below you can fins a tutorial how to do it. The majority of people tend to rush through the installation process and to skip some very important steps.
After installation, RequestPlan functions as a browser extension, and it is compatible with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox web browsers. To learn more about specific features of Some users might not feel comfortable performing the manual removal. For that, follow these steps: In general, tracking your browsing is not fair and it violates your privacy. Select advanced/custom modes for installations and prevent additional software from being implanted inside your system. manually by your own. Follow all steps and you will be able to eliminate the infection manually by your own. Just contact us by entering a comment below or addressing us via Facebook, Google+, or Twitter.
How to uninstall this adware:
RequestPlan is distributed via modified software installers, so be careful when you download programs from unfamiliar web sources. The best thing about this threat is that it can be eliminated within one single minute. At any case, you should always avoid downloading free programs that are ad-based. Fortunately, uninstalling RequestPlan is just as effective as deleting files and registry keys one at a time. Usually they appear on e-commerce websites, such as eBay or Amazon and offers you to purchase some particular goods at very appealing price rate. This can lead to adding various potentially unwanted programs. Don’t rush, because some of the most important information can be displayed in a really tiny font and you don’t want to overlook that.
Manual RequestPlan Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall RequestPlan and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove RequestPlan from your browsers
Remove RequestPlan from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete RequestPlan from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall RequestPlan from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action