What is/are the reason/s that cause Robotcaptcha6.info URL show up on Google Chrome, IE, Mozilla Firefox, and other web browsers?
Robotcaptcha6.info is a suspicious web browser add-on that may land on your web browser suspiciously and make you feel confused. It is similar to DatingSmith, DatingShot and other dating apps which are regarded as PUPs/PUAs – potentially unwanted programs or potentially unwanted applications. Users should know that these ads are not really safe and they can redirect users to potentially dangerous websites. or immediately, you should obtain a reputable anti-malware utility, such as Anti-Malware Tool and use its sophisticated scanner to detect and eliminate this app.
Robotcaptcha6.info ads can show up once you install freeware/shareware on your computer. However, more frequently people do not know how this program managed to infiltrate their computers. In most of occasions, it relies on freeware and shareware that include it as additional download. Making the background a bit darker will certainly not “enhance” the watching experience. Anti-Malware Tool (compatible with Windows OS) or Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus (compatible with Mac OS X and Windows OS). That’s because it is commonly bundled with other programs that can be downloaded from the Internet for free, for example, download managers, PDF creators, media players and so on.
How to prevent Robotcaptcha6.info hijack?
You just need to remove the freeware, which is related to this advertising platform. Select either manual or automatic removal guidelines and fix your PC right now. Ad-supported programs are usually interested in non-personally identifiable details like links and ads clicked on, the time users spend surfing particular websites, and similar information; In fact, adware-type programs and similar applications are actively promoted as optional components of such programs as download managers, PDF creators, video streaming software and similar freeware. Furthermore, this questionable extension may create its backup files in your Program Files folder in order to boot every time when you start your computer. Do not skip any steps and read everything that is presented to you. such
How to remove Robotcaptcha6.info from your web browser?
To learn more about specific features of You can find them below this article. What regards Robotcaptcha6.info, it’s also important to stress that it may be distributed alongside other PUPs. The only way to avoid it is to be more careful when browsing the Interne and more attentive when installing new programs. Try to complete all steps correctly and you will be able to remove Always opt for a Custom installation and follow the process without skipping any steps. If you have already installed Robotcaptcha6.info adware on your computer, please follow the guidelines below that will help you to remove this program right now.
Manual Robotcaptcha6.info Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Robotcaptcha6.info and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Robotcaptcha6.info from your browsers
Remove Robotcaptcha6.info from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Robotcaptcha6.info from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Robotcaptcha6.info from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action