Mockba ransomware virus: the threat which locks out your files
Mockba ransomware virus is classified as tech support scam, so you should never fall for its Mockba ransomware When this malware enters your computer, As it can be guessed from its name and notification, it attacks French PC users and seeks to make them pay the invented fine. Mockba ransomware uses scare tactics, most notably popups and fake system notifications to convince the user that his system is infected, when in fact it isn’t. Therefore, if you have already received an alert from Mockba ransomware, then you are in a serious trouble. Although Mockba ransomware does not encrypt the files, however, the user loses access to them.
Your Computer Mockba ransomwareactive -System Cleaner Mockba ransomware Progress’ virus is distributed by several harmful infections, Trojan.Ransomlock and Trojan.LockScreen, that travel together with freeware, shareware, spam email attachments and other downloads. All you see is a message on the screen saying that you must pay the fine of 100 euros using Ukash or Paysafecard system in order to unblock your computer. Of course, in order to prevent infiltration of such trojan you have to make sure that you have updated anti-spyware installed on your computer. Another strategy of such scams is based on legitimate files that are also reported as malicious ones. However, this ransomware itself is not widely spread anymore, but many copy-cats began to emerge on the Internet.
How did this malware enter your PC?
Fortunately, it is not hard to prevent the appearance of .Mockba ransomware virus on the system and avoid discovering that each of your files was encrypted with the special algorithm. For unlocking the system and eliminating this virus, To remove Mockba ransomware virus, you have to employ a strong anti-spyware application, for example, Anti-Malware Tool, and run a system scan with it. You must ignore this bogus alert stating that you have caught for copyright laws’ violation. You should never believe what Mockba ransomware message claims as you will only lose your money.
Note, paying the fine that Mockba ransomware virus asks for is not a solution to the problem. Its executable is often added to email letters that originate from hackers that try to tempt your fate. ‘, you are highly recommended to run a full system scan with reputable anti-malware program. Then remove .Mockba ransomware ransomware and scan your system with an anti-malware program. For the time being, you can make an attempt to apply data recovery tools such as R-Studio, PhotoRec or tools by Kaspersky Lab. If none of these methods worked for you, do the following: to get rid of its files.
HOW TO REMOVE ‘Mockba ransomware virus?
Unfortunately, no one can offer you the decryption key at the moment. Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. Sometimes cyber criminals eben try to imitates important documents, so do not be fooled. the size of ransom, how bitcoins are bought and where they should be transferred. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program. Leaving aside jokes, it is of utmost importance to remove Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool are qualified to remove parasites from your device:
Manual Mockba ransomware Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Mockba ransomware and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Mockba ransomware from your browsers
Remove Mockba ransomware from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Mockba ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Mockba ransomware from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action