Overview of the software:
EveryGameSearch is a German search provider that you should never trust. It’s not just one more ordinary website, but it also works as a browser hijacker. Some people do not even bother to act when they notice this browser hijacker in their browsers. This malware can slow your computer down, and cause it to crash, among other things. If this browser hijacker happens to be on your system already, EveryGameSearch right away. If your home page and a default search engine have been changed to EveryGameSearch-EveryGameSearchcom, that’s one of the clearest signs showing that your computer has been affected by browser hijacker.
The search engine that EveryGameSearch browser hijacker promotes is hardly reliable and we recommend computer users to refrain themselves from using it. In most of the cases, this questionable search engine is capable of affecting Don’t get confused, Antispyware Soft is not related to Microsoft in any way. Not surprisingly, computer users tend to believe that it is a safe search as it looks completely normal. While changes of your default homepage and search engine triggered by this hijacker may not seem like much, you must know that in reality, they will have a negative effect on your overall experience of the Internet.
How does this search engine spread around?
It is recommended to stay away from Unfortunately, the program displays a bunch of sponsored websites in your search results, so you cannot trust it. The program can also show various ads among your search results which redirect to sponsored websites too. You will waste a lot of your time if you try making searches using EveryGameSearch. Fortunately, you can prevent installing software packages quite easily. You must keep it enabled and update it periodically so that it could detect all the newest threats and prevent them from entering your computer. The problem is that EveryGameSearch could modify the results shown and display ads that might appear to be related to your search queries, but, in reality, are simply promoting third-party services.
The simple removal guide below can help you delete “Watch Any Sports,” and that should be enough to have EveryGameSearchd as well. First of all, go to Control Panel -> You can do that either thru Add/Remove Programs or with the help of updated anti-spyware. This is how your computer’s system gets infected. EveryGameSearch via Add/Remove Programs list, but this doesn’t guarantee that you will get rid of all files that belong to this threat. The good news is that hijackers and advertising-supported programs can be deleted even by inexperienced users. We recommend this option over manual removal because it is much more efficient and rewarding.
We are going to help you to remove this unpleasant application from your PC as well as the web page from your Internet browsers.
Typically, potentially unwanted programs like EveryGameSearch hijack computers in a silent way. Make sure you always opt for a Custom or Advanced installation and follow every step attentively in order to know exactly what you are agreeing on. However, they do not realize that they DO agree to install PUPs by choosing Default or Standard installation mode whenever they install ANY free program to their computer. As we have already pointed out, it does so to make people visit affiliate websites. Note that you will need to uninstall it via Control Panel if installed to Internet Explorer. In case you have any questions regarding EveryGameSearch browser hijacker, contact us via “Ask us” form and get professional assistance from our support team.
Manual EveryGameSearch Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall EveryGameSearch and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove EveryGameSearch from your browsers
Remove EveryGameSearch from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete EveryGameSearch from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall EveryGameSearch from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action