Chat-message.live: why does it invade your computer?
Once you click on the Chat-message.live icon, the main window will appear with the number to call and an advertising message: Nevertheless, it’s developers keep saying that the tool has been developed with an intention to improve browser’s performance and ease people’s search sessions by providing commercial advertisements that contain the best deals, discounts, coupons and similar things. It has nothing to do with any players, Java or other legitimate utilities. The application comes bundled with other programs and is added to the computer by default. Chat-message.live is not only annoying but unreliable as well, because you cannot be certain whether the advertised content is legitimate. If you are annoyed by Chat-message.live redirects, popup ads and other activities that are initiated by it, you should scan your computer with reputable anti-spyware.
HOW CAN Chat-message.live hijack MY COMPUTER?
Apart from irritating advertisements and annoying It seldom travels alone and can hardly be found on the Internet. In fact, it might be extremely difficult to determine which browser extensions could use the services as well. Since it’s much easier to do it automatically, we recommend to select this removal method. What is more, Chat-message.live might say that helps you save money at over a thousand online stores. You can never know where Chat-message.live ads will lead you to, but one thing is definitely obvious – these ads are not meant to be useful for you. Needless to say, you must delete all malicious applications.
How can this program enter my computer?
Just like many other similar adware, Chat-message.live is distributed with a help of freeware. Such method is known as ‘bundling.’ Keep in mind that this method is employed as a way for freeware developers to monetize their free apps. please continue reading this article. Basically, a bundled software looks just like a single program. Always opt for a Custom installation so you would be able to modify installation settings and deselect options that indicate about unfamiliar downloads. a more detailed look can only be manufactured by selecting advanced/custom modes of installation processes.
Manual Chat-message.live Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Chat-message.live and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Chat-message.live from your browsers
Remove Chat-message.live from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Chat-message.live from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Chat-message.live from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action