Is BubblePDF search engine safe to use? It seems to act suspiciously.
Yes, you can trust If your homepage has been changed to BubblePDF, you should get rid of this hijacker as soon as possible. however, if you have not installed BubblePDF yourself, you should get rid of it as soon as possible. Its complete removal is essential if you consider yourself a security-conscious user. If BubblePDF virus gets inside the system, it may alter your homepage and default search engine, or may simply start redirects on each of your web browsers But not only that; Beware that BubblePDF hijacker can easily show you altered search results with the intention to trick you into visiting unknown and suspicious websites.
For starters, you should know that BubblePDF might settle on the system after installing a browser extension named as Download Converter Now. Typically, it can be downloaded in a bundle with freeware, get inside the system from illegal sites or hide inside the spam. It does not necessarily means that this malware infection sneaks onto your system without your permission though. As soon as it gets inside, it modifies some of computer’s parameters and starts its unwanted activity there. For that, our recommended programs are: If you do not want to experience BubblePDF
So can I protect myself from BubblePDF hijack?
In addition to somewhat satisfactory process of searching, BubblePDF virus displays unsafe advertisements alongside your websites. It acts exactly like other products of the Via Advertising Group Limited, which has developed it. Note the additional program is likely to monitor you just like BubblePDF does. Now, let us discuss what the application looks on the outside. If you want to be on the safe side, you should delete BubblePDF right now and do the same with the rest of the potentially harmful programs on your PC.
Once inside, the program changes your homepage and default search provider to BubblePDF. Always check if the program contains any additional applications. To remove this browser hijacker, you have to eliminate all entries related to this hijacker from your system. If you are already fed up with chasing malware infections manually, we suggest that you use a professional malware removal program that will protect your PC from all known infections. To identify them, scanning with Anti-Malware Tool or other reputable antispyware tool might be useful. BubblePDF hijack issue is already bothering you, use some reputable anti-spyware like Anti-Malware Tool and remove this PUP from the system.
How to remove this annoying PC intruder for good?
If you are ready to tackle this intrusive infection manually, simply change the URL of the home page settings in your browsers. Instructions below can be a little bit tricky for people that have never removed parasites. However, you can also delete BubblePDF virus manually, and if you do it carefully, you can also remove BubblePDF for good. If you notice that the program is trying replace your homepage with BubblePDF or another unknown websites, do not allow it. Thus, because of the ads, users may install even more untrustworthy applications. Never agree to replace your homepage to unknown websites either.
Manual BubblePDF Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall BubblePDF and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove BubblePDF from your browsers
Remove BubblePDF from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete BubblePDF from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall BubblePDF from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action