HOW CAN I GT INFECTED WITH Quicki-search.com virus?
Quicki-search.com looks like a news website, but the only difference is that it does not have any categories by which you would normally browse news sites. Therefore, the computer security experts deem this program as potentially unwanted and assign it to the browser hijacker category. It really seems that it is worth installing Quicki-search.com on the system. The results that they have provided let us illustrate Quicki-search.com virus from a different angle. All of these hijackers are represented with the help of specific extensions, most of which have separate download pages.
People who install Quicki-search.com notice that their default search engines and homepages are replaced by ask.com. The program will not display any notifications about this and will not ask for your permission in any other way. It may stealthily install cookies on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or any other web browser and constantly monitor your online activities. Google; Whenever you use it, you may receive altered search results. Another option for you to be introduced to corrupt third-party advertising is to visit questionable websites, including torrent, shareware, gaming, and pornographic pages. For that, you can use Anti-Malware Tool or other reliable anti-spyware.
What are the most common ways browser hijackers infect computers?
However, browser hijackers can have significant differences. So it’s just another signal that ‘bundling’ is getting increasingly suspicious, deceptive and increasingly popular among bad guys who seek to gain certain profit. Users who got their browsers affected have also reported about plenty of ads that redirect to commercial pages. So, the bottom line is, if you want to protect your PC from harm, you have to scan it regularly to avoid similar infections. For that, you have to opt for Advanced or Custom installation option and carefully check the entire installation process. If you find these activities dangerous, you should remove Quicki-search.com browser hijacker from your computer.
There are three ways the Quicki-search.com extension enters computers. To provide users with the most accurate links and eye-catching ads, this search engine collects user’s search queries, pages viewed, content interfered with, clicks, IP address, and so on. Control Panel, Add/Remove programs list and uninstall anything related to Quicki-search.com domain from there. You should not do so. You can also try to remove Quicki-search.com manually. All you have to do is to switch installation settings from pre-selected ones to Advanced or Custom option and then deselect all optional components included in your download.
How to remove Top Arama virus?
Most of the time, Quicki-search.com virus enters computer systems without users’ knowledge, and such activity is not praiseworthy. You might be surprised how easily this computer parasite tricks people into installing it. If you were more careful, you would probably avoid this change quite easily. You can also ask us a question in the comments section below. On top of that, some of the security experts claim that this search engine is distributed using Trojans. Keep an antimalware tool you use enabled 24/7 so that you would never encounter a similar or a much more harmful infection again. It will Quicki-search.com undesirable software from your PC in the blink of an eye.
Manual Quicki-search.com Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Quicki-search.com and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Quicki-search.com from your browsers
Remove Quicki-search.com from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Quicki-search.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Quicki-search.com from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action