What is LeadingServiceSearch and how can it affect my computer?
LeadingServiceSearch No matter that it can hardly be related to computer’s damage, the loss of your sensitive information and similar problems, we highly recommend you to avoid this program and never keep it on the system. The browser plug-in is promoted on its official website (LeadingServiceSearch.com), which enables online merchants to provide LeadingServiceSearch users with some online coupons. In fact, this app is used to display continuous pop-up ads in order to earn the money for its developers. In fact, it can be said that it forces people to use it due to the fact that it frequently infiltrates computers without being noticed. If you noticed LeadingServiceSearch ads, LeadingServiceSearch Deals and similar notifications on your computer’s desktop when searching on the Internet, it means that this program has already infiltrated it.
Last, but not least fact that we want to mention is related to privacy issues. To learn more about it, keep on reading this article. To learn more about this adware, keep on reading this article. For this reason you should be more careful with your downloads from the Internet and never go blind with your new installations. thus, if you can find this software by following the path C: To avoid this happening, it’s a must to select Advanced or Custom installation option and carefully monitor the entire installation process. Some of these third-party websites might be safe, but others can be filled with dangerous or even infectious web content, so we strongly recommend you to avoid visiting them.
How to remove LeadingServiceSearch virus?
If you are noticing LeadingServiceSearch popups interrupting your browsing, that means your computer has already been affected. Unfortunately, adware is not the only type of malware that might enter your system secretly, which is why you should be extremely cautious. LeadingServiceSearch does not endorse and monitor the websites advertised, which enables any third party to use the browser add-on for the purpose of promoting their websites. Research has shown that LeadingServiceSearch is going to connect to the Internet without permission and even send all the gathered data to the third-party advertiser. It would basically provide overall system security at all times, making your PC virtually unbreakable.
When it comes to removal, it is important to mention that after uninstalling the program a lot of files related to the program remain within the system. The program records your search queries and your most visited websites. however, it would be better to acquire a reliable antimalware tool like Anti-Malware Tool and then scan your system with it. Of course, you can protect your computer from such and similar threats, but for that you have to take some time. If you decide to remove LeadingServiceSearch manually, make sure that you download a free scanner in order to find out whether there are no other existing threats on your system. If you want to get rid of them, follow these steps:
How to remove this adware software?
If you value time, then opt for automatic LeadingServiceSearch removal. Your operating system needs protection against different types of threats, so our team recommends using Anti-Malware Tool, which easily eliminates SuperWeb programs, fake security tools, browser hijackers, and many other threats circulating on the Net. It is mostly downloaded together with various screensaver setup files from scenicreflections.com. This process might be complicated, so we have developed a step-by-step These are the best prevention measures against this kind of adware. Uninstall the adware from Control Panel and restore the settings of all affected browsers.
Manual LeadingServiceSearch Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall LeadingServiceSearch and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove LeadingServiceSearch from your browsers
Remove LeadingServiceSearch from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete LeadingServiceSearch from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall LeadingServiceSearch from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action