How can “WorldActualStories.com” pop-up ads appear on my computer?
WorldActualStories.com is a potentially unwanted program (PUP), which shows continuous pop-up ads promoting discounts, coupons and similar deals on different websites. However, there is one “but” when discussing this search engine. WorldActualStories.com displays their ads when you are visiting e-commerce websites like Amazon or eBay. WorldActualStories.com is yet another ad-supported program that is also labeled as an ‘adware’ and a potentially unwanted program (PUP). It will help you to remove this ‘security utility’ without a delay. To understand why we highly advise you to delete WorldActualStories.com as soon as possible, make sure to read the rest of this report. For that, it may drop tracking cookies on each of your web browser and start collecting information, such as search terms, websites visited, data entered in them, clicks, IP address, email address, and so on.Download Removal Toolto remove WorldActualStories.com
If you have already received WorldActualStories.com, beware that it has nothing to do with Java updates. If people cherish their privacy and assume internet is going to adequately respect it, they might be in for a surprise. This is a smart tactics as everybody who are willing to buy want to get some discounts. In order to prevent WorldActualStories.com redirects, popup ads and similar activities, you should try to avoid unknown/insecure programs. It is written in a big green font so that it would instantly attract attention. For that, you should select Advanced or Custom installation (instead of Quick/Basic) and carefully monitor the entire installation process.
HOW CAN WorldActualStories.com HIJACK MY COMPUTER?
The HahoMedia adware claims that its main goal is to “give you the best possible shopping & Some of the advertisements are labeled “ads by WorldActualStories.com”, but that does not mean the program displaying those advertisements is associated with the third parties advertised. That is not to say that it is the main purpose of this application, but it cannot be responsible for the third party content it displays. You should know that there are modified software installers that suggest installing additional software. If you do not see it listed, you should use antimalware tools like Anti-Malware Tool and scan your computer with it. Make sure you never visit suspicious websites or click on random popup messages if you see any while browsing the Internet. Specifically, the program is added to these popular downloads in a way the user is made unaware of this.
How does this open source Chromium-based browser spreads?
If you have some questions regarding this topic, feel free to ask them in the comments section below and we will do our best to answer them all. This means Apple users can get infected as well. These redirects are done to gain pay-per-click income, and that is why you should ignore these ads and eliminate this ad-supported program from the system as soon as possible. Always go for Custom installation and follow every step carefully, refuse adding any unknown tools if any comes along. Remember that you should carefully read each statement provided in software’s installation wizard and that you should set Custom or Advanced installation option instead of Default or Standard one.
Manual WorldActualStories.com Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall WorldActualStories.com and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove WorldActualStories.com from your browsers
Remove WorldActualStories.com from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete WorldActualStories.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall WorldActualStories.com from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action