Window Web, also spelled Window Web, is a browser add-in that you can find at windowssweb. co and the freeware Web sites. In the second case, the program is bundled with other free software, such as browser add-ins and media players. The program is supposed to improve your browsing experience by proving you with ads of various types, including web banners, pop-ups, interstitial ads, and in-line ads. All these ads belong to certain third parties, that are not monitored and supported by the developers of Window Web, which is why we recommend that you remove Window Web from your browser as soon as you can.
Window Web can be used by cyber-criminals looking to drive more traffic to their fraudulent Web sites and deceive computer users into downloading malware or disclose their personal information. You should not trust Window Web blindly because you can’t know what website you will be directed by Window Web ads, some of which feature the labels â € ˜ window we Adsâ € ™ and â € ˜ Powered by windows Weba € ™ .
This unsafe browser add-in is developed by SuperWeb LLC, which is famous for many of the same programs, including SnipSmart, Grassmow, FlippyRoo, and many other advertising-supported Web browser add-ons.
Window Web randomly selects ads and send to your browser, regardless of the Web site. You can find pop-ups invites you to take part in a quiz or survey, play online games, update your Internet browser or Java player, etc. However, some of the ads are likely to be relevant to your browsing interests particularly when surfing shopping Web sites. Nevertheless, we recommend that you ignore Window Web ads and remove the browser add-in from the computer because your interaction with Window Web can have unexpected consequences.
You should also keep in mind that Window Web automatically records anonymous information related to your browser and browsing behavior. The browser add-on records clicks, impressions, search terms, browser settings, and other information that can be obtained from your browsers. This information is recorded for the purpose of providing you with new ads, and, if you do not want to receive more ads, simply remove Window Web from the browser.
Below you will find our step-by-step instructions on how to uninstall the browser add-in, but we recommend that you install a reputable malware and spyware prevention tool. You should not keep the system unprotected because the Internet is the main source of various computer infections, including Trojan horses, browser hijackers, rootkits, ransomware, etc. We is recommended that you implement SpyHunter because this security software easily deletes SuperWeb programs and protects the system against various threats. In if you have any questions concerning the removal of the program, feel free to leave a comment below.
Manual Window Web Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Window Web and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Window Web from your browsers
Remove Window Web from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Window Web from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Window Web from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action