WebEnhance is a browser add-in that is designed to enhance your online experience. The program is designed to secure the browser, i. e. to prevent access to phishing sites. WebEnhance is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox and is available for download at web1enhance. net. Despite the fact that WebEnhance offers you a chance to begin browsing the Internet secure, we recommend that you ignore WebEnhance because this program is an advertising-supported Web browser add-in. It means that it offers third-party ads to your browser, and these ads included coupons, web banners, and other forms of online business offers, and we recommend that you remove WebEnhance from the browser.
The browser add-in has been found to be circulated alongside other adware programs, including adware programs such as Lolipop, FlowSurf, and Cyclon Gems. Moreover, WebEnhance is bundled with MyPCBackUp and some other system optimization programs. If you want to avoid additional programs, always pay close attention to each installation process.Download Removal Toolto remove WebEnhance
WebEnhance is not responsible for the content of the ads delivered to you because the sponsors of the program are not monitored or approved by the developers of the program. As a result, the installation WebEnhance, you accept responsibility for your online operations, which is why it is recommended to remove WebEnhance.
WebEnhance ads were found to be aimed at German computer users because all these pop-up windows appear on German shopping sites, including ebay. de, amazon. de, and other popular sites. It has also been observed that WebEnhance display ads 12 hours after installation.
Due to the fact that WebEnhance does not endorse the sponsoring, you should bear in mind that some of the ads may direct you to unknown Web sites, which is why you should be very careful when working with WebEnhance pop-ups, coupons, and other ads.
Like other advertising-supported Web browser add-ons, WebEnhance collects certain non-personally identifiable information. The program records the addresses of the sites you visit, your operating system, browser type, browser settings, browser language, IP address, and some other details. The browser add-in to collect information about you for statistical purposes that is supposed to enable the developers of the program to improve the quality of service and provide you with better offers.
If you are determined to delete WebEnhance manually, use the below-given removal guide. But we suggest that you use a reputable security program because the operating system needs protection against malware and spyware threats, and this goal can easily be met by our recommended security program SpyHunter. This real-time security program can remove the unwanted infection and fight off many threats, so take action right now to getting rid of WebEnhance.
Manual WebEnhance Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall WebEnhance and related programsDownload Removal Toolto remove WebEnhance
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove WebEnhance from your browsers
Remove WebEnhance from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete WebEnhance from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall WebEnhance from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action