How does Watch Movies Live virus spread?
Watch Movies Live strongly resemble other browser hijackers in its functionality the list include devious applications such as Search.yourmapscenter.com Search.youremailnow.com, Search.searchlttrn.com, and a few others. The main reason of such a naming is the fact that this browser plugin will change your homepage and your search engine to ask.com. Wickedsearchsystem.com is one of these websites. At the moment of writing, Watch Movies Live is actively spreading on the Internet alongside other freewares, such as Vplay, 1ClickDownload, Superfish, Yontoo, and many others. We recommend removing this program as soon as possible because you may experience redirects to questionable websites, annoying pop-up ads and similar unwanted activities.
Watch Movies Live virus gets inside the system without any user’s permission asked. turns over a new leaf for your browsers’ settings. In order to stop this activity, you must uninstall eType software and also check your computer with anti-malware program to remove Watch Movies Live from your computer. Next, it modifies your browser’s settings and sets Watch Movies Live as a default homepage address. These extensions will track your activity on the web – what websites you visit, your search queries, bookmarks, downloads, also it will find out your IP address, e-mail address and so on. So if you want to avoid the likes of Watch Movies Live, you should refrain from downloading apps from unfamiliar sites.
How can Watch Movies Live hijack affect my system?
Even though Watch Movies Live can be downloaded from its official website, it seems that it can still enter your system with the help of other undesirable programs. Beside, it earns money by making users click on various ads. The purpose of this is to advertise these pages and generate traffic for them. Therefore, to protect your computer from unwanted issues read all the terms during the installation and unmark check marks saying that “I agree to set Watch Movies Live as a default start page” or “I agree to set Watch Movies Live as a default search engine.” Although Istsearch.com discloses that it does not collect or share any of your personal information and it is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its users, it can install additional programs that would bring changes in your browser settings and preferences. It has been revealed that Watch Movies Live redirects to sovrn.com website, which seeks to involve users in the advertising services. This will give you an opportunity to spot and unmark all unwanted attachments.
Go to This is so because we have found that in some cases this invasive search engine could be used as a security breach to enter your operating system in a quick and easy manner. You also eliminate tracking cookies, clear cache, and delete browsing history. Below we provide detailed steps what to do if you want to remove Watch Movies Live from your system: A bundled software pack looks like one program that it is why it is so easy to be deceived and install software bundle without realizing it. If you are not attentive while installing such software and rush through the installation process, you may install this browser hijacker without even knowing that.Download Removal Toolto remove Watch Movies Live
How to remove Watch Movies Live browser hijacker and change the homepage?
Manual Watch Movies Live Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Watch Movies Live and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Watch Movies Live from your browsers
Remove Watch Movies Live from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Watch Movies Live from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Watch Movies Live from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action