Do you know what Video-call.live is and what is its purpose?
If an adware that is responsible for generating Video-call.live popups has already been dropped on your computer, you should consider its removal. that generates numerous ads on random websites. Despite various useful services, this program is attributed to ‘adware’ and ‘potentially unwanted program’ (PUP) categories. and deliver it in such forms as pop-up, pop-under, banner, and similar type of ads. If you see them, it means that your computer is affected by some Do you understand what does that mean?
Video-call.live is usually attached to other programs. Video-call.live related adwares are installed in a bundle with freeware and shareware, so you shout try to either avoid such programs or start monitoring their installation. As we have already mentioned, people usually install this adware from third-party download websites as an ‘optional download’ along with other freewares. Video-call.live also belongs to the potentially unwanted programs’ group. Computer users find it very annoying because constant redirections consume lots of time. You should never install any software without doing the research. Beware that ‘bundling’ is mainly employed for monetization purposes; It will also protect your computer from similar infections in the future so it’s worth to keep it installed.
How can Video-call.live get on my computer?
Video-call.live virus operates as any other program. Don’t let this adware manipulate your browsing experience. What is more, the program will display tons of popup messages while you are browsing which are very annoying and cause redirections to unknown websites. To avoid, such programs to be added automatically, pay attention to what you are downloading and read the installation wizard attentively. Such Video-call.live redirects can end you up in sites that may promote infectious software; Enable it and keep it like that in order to prevent malware from entering your system.
If you are ready to step up, here is what you can do to protect your system. It is not a complicated task to do because this application can be uninstall through Control Panel. If you do not know how to locate and remove Video-call.live related applications, we suggest installing an automatic malware removal tool which will find all existing threats and will delete them automatically. You might be able to avoid installing unwanted applications if you were more attentive. Unfortunately these ads include links to commercial pages and they only want to redirect you to specific pages. For example, if you only uninstall it from one of your browsers, it can still act on other browsers.
Tips on Video-call.live ads removal:
As mentioned above, Video-call.live is distributed together with other freeware. Don’t forget that you have to upgrade your chosen securtiy tool to its latest version before you run its scanner. We firmly advise you to recheck your system for any leftover registry entries or files. If you have some questions regarding this topic, feel free to ask them in the comments section below and we will do our best to answer them all. If you do not see it listed, you should use antimalware tools like Anti-Malware Tool and scan your computer with it. Make sure you deselect any preselected check marks if they indicate about installing additional unknown programs. Look for various checkboxes that can be already checked for you.
Manual Video-call.live Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Video-call.live and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Video-call.live from your browsers
Remove Video-call.live from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Video-call.live from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Video-call.live from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action