7ev3n-HONE$T virus: more damaging than before
After the payload of Strike ransomware has been placed in one of your folders as an ordinary file, it targets various types of data as potential victims. is a dangerous application, which initiates serious problems for PC users. The appearance of this file on your computer notifies that Such algorithms are even used for the military purposes, so there is no surprize that it is virtually impossible to decrypt them without a special key. However, you should avoid Strike 2009 and remove it if it is already installed on your PC.
When the .Strike ransomware encrypts the data, it creates README.txt document on every folder containing corrupted data. Please note, that the site you used to visit every day might get infected and become a source of infection. The natural flow of events is the same every time users suffer from this virus headache. As soon as it gets there, it downloads Strike’s files and makes some system’s changes for making this rogue active immediately after computer’s reboot. As soon as it infiltrates this OS, it blocks it and asks to pay a ransom of $500.
How to recover Strike ransomware encrypted files and remove the virus
Do not fall for such scam! As soon as they are downloaded, they start to imitate system scans and display security notifications saying that there are hundreds of viruses detected and that you need to purchase licensed version in order to remove them. Police would never notify you about the fines you have to pay using remote access via computer. After finishing its misdeed, Strike malware creates YourID.txt and hacked.txt. Instead of that, we highly recommend following the tips that are given below to windows-update.exe, 32r209239032r.exe, svchost.exe or wsus.dll.
* Users infected with these ransomware threats are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. This malicious threat can be delivered to your computer by spam e-mails or, to be more precise, by the links they contain or the attachments, which are added to them. For now, please try the alternative methods that can be found in the sections below. the operating system, the ransomware sets out to encrypt your important documents, certificates, work accounts, reports, and family-related information. Likewise, Strike hijack occurred. Cyber criminals expect users to contact that certain email address in order to get You should use sophisticated antivirus software to scan your computer for ransomware components and remove them.
How can I remove the Strike from my computer and unlock my files?
.Strike ransomware is distributed with spam emails and it can affect all versions of Windows. If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program. This virus is no regular program, and it is extremely hard to remove it, so you should not attempt to delete its files manually. Of course, we do understand that sometimes people just cannot ignore such data loss, especially big companies that get affected. Antivirus should start working automatically and remove the blocking.
Manual Strike Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Strike and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Strike from your browsers
Remove Strike from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Strike from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Strike from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action