RocketCoupon is a browser add-in that you can find at RocketCoupon. info. The software is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox; however, the official site features no setup of the program, which means that you can encounter RocketCoupon bundled with other free programs. Due to this fact, you should be very careful when you install the free program because the installer may offer you an additional program. If you are not familiar with the features of the program, you should not install it because this action can have tragic consequences. Moreover, it is important to note that RocketCoupon can be installed without your consent, which depends on the software installer.
RocketCoupon is classified as adware because it displays third-party ads none of which are owned and supported by the developers of the program. RocketCoupon does not endorse third parties by providing third-party offers and advertisements to your browser, which means that you use the program at your own risk.
We recommend that you remove RocketCoupon from the computer because this program belongs to the JustPlugIt browser add-ons group, which includes SaverOn, DigiSaver, Less2Pay, Saveitcoupons, and many other similar and identical programs, all of which are removed from the computer by reputable security programs.
The RocketCoupon browser add-on randomly display the ads, which means that most of them have nothing to do with your surfing interests. Different Web sites seek to drive as much traffic as possible, no matter what your interests are. RocketCoupon displays ads promoting online quizzes, contests, software programs, and other services, but you should be alert to the possibility of being directed to an unsecured Web site. There are many malicious sites intended to deceive you, and, if you browse the Internet carefully and keep the system secure, you can easily put your personal information at risk.
Another reasons why you should remove RocketCoupon from your browser as soon as you can is the fact the program is able to monitor you. RocketCoupon records your clicks, impressions, search terms, search history, and other non-personally identifiable information that can help the developers of the program or third parties determine your browsing patterns and to improve the quality of the service. In some cases, certain personal information, such as your name or e-mail, may be recorded, and if you want to help protect your personal information, you should avoid programs such as RocketCoupon. Do not hesitate to remove RocketCoupon from the system especially if you have no intention of using this program and its offers.
It is impossible to uninstall RocketCoupon but we recommend that you remove it from the computer with a trusted anti-malware program. Install a reputable security tool if you want to fight off Trojan horses, fake anti-virus programs, and many other threats.
Manual RocketCoupon Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall RocketCoupon and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove RocketCoupon from your browsers
Remove RocketCoupon from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete RocketCoupon from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall RocketCoupon from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action