Why do I see Robotcheckly.online ads?
Robotcheckly.online ” Pop up is a fake security alert generated by rogue anti-spyware application called Total Security. However, some users might be influenced by this program or are being constantly offered to download it. So whenever you browse the Internet on your computer, you will be disturbed by annoying advertisements that pop out from nowhere, randomly. is capable of stealing your bank data and other financial information! web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari, modify their settings, install codes of third party ads, install cookies on them and start initiating suspicious activities.
Robotcheckly.online is a controversial application, which promise to protect users from malicious websites while in reality it initiates suspicious activities on computers and may promote questionable websites itself. In fact, it’s an absolutely useless application speaking from the point of view of Internet users. The only things that set them apart are their rather uncreative names and promoted content. Fortunately, but you can avoid it and it’s not hard to do that. As there are plenty of corrupted ones nowadays, you might infect your system with malware very quickly. If you want to get rid of Robotcheckly.online manually, feel free to follow our removal guide given below.
How did Robotcheckly.online hijack your computer if you did not download it by yourself?
If you noticed Robotcheckly.online redirects, ads and similar things, you should check your computer for this adware. or additional software if you decide to eliminate it automatically. however, if it turns out that it is impossible to erase this adware manually, we highly recommend scanning the system with Anti-Malware Tool or another trustworthy malware remover. Ads by Robotcheckly.online may contain links to unsafe pages and if you click on them, you will visit a malicious website and get your system infected. It is an adware. That’s why a lot of users may think that Robotcheckly.online or other similar malware is a virus, because they can’t remember installing it.
Similarly to other ad-supported browser add-ons, Robotcheckly.online can be bundled with other programs; That is because it is distributed bundled with other freeware. To make your task easier, we have prepared a short guide that will assist you in a process of elimination. Due to this, it is impossible to tell how it would use such data too. We believe that Anti-Malware Tool is one of those tools that can be definitely trusted. This can be done both manually and automatically.
Can I remove Robotcheckly.online manually?
To remove Robotcheckly.online virus from your computer, you have to be prepared for making a long search for its files and similar components. Bundling allows to group several apps and build a software package, which is commonly named after one program’s name and looks like an individual program. If you are not really careful when installing such programs, you can end up installing a bunch of potentially unwanted programs, including the one that generates Robotcheckly.online. If you have some specific features regarding this topic, feel free to ask them in the comments section below. Clicking on questionable third-party content is always risky. Consequently, you will install the only freeware that you opt for installing. Instead, opt for Custom or Advanced option, then look for suspicious suggestions to install additional components, and deselect them if you find any.
Manual Robotcheckly.online Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Robotcheckly.online and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Robotcheckly.online from your browsers
Remove Robotcheckly.online from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Robotcheckly.online from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Robotcheckly.online from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action