What is Robotcaptcha5.info App?
Robotcaptcha5.info is a malicious program that was noticed giving hard times for the users of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. It can be easily installed behind your back in a bundle with freeware and shareware. If your web surfing experience has been annoyed and disrupted by random or even relevant third-party ads, it is possible that this adware and its “companions” are responsible for them. If ads by Robotcaptcha5.info have just started appearing on your PC’s desktop, you should think what freeware have you installed on your machine. The most important thing that you have to remember if Robotcaptcha5.info virus infiltrates your computer is that you have to ignore those pop-ups no matter how trustworthy they may seem.
It’s not very difficult to indicate whether your computer is infected with In most of the cases, people agree with its installation when install questionable freeware on the system. Manual removal guide is provided below. Robotcaptcha5.info redirects out of nowhere, then it’s obvious that this add-on got inside your computer in this way, i.e. That’s because Robotcaptcha5.info virus and similar-type programs typically spreads around with the help of free software. The participation in such online ventures is provoked by promising the participant that after he has completed the quiz, he will receive an exclusive reward or, even, several exclusive rewards.
How to remove Robotcaptcha5.info virus from my computer?
You may wonder as to how Robotcaptcha5.info enters your computer is the official download link at Robotcaptcha5.info.com is dead. Although it is not a malicious program that would cause a direct harm to an infected computer, it makes users’ browsing experience very unpleasant. Its only difference from these programs is that it pretends to have a different functionality. For that, follow this guide: Please, select Custom or Advanced installation option if you want to get ability to see what optional components are hiding in your freeware. It will protect your computer from similar infections in the future, so it’s worth to keep it installed.
However, if you don’t want to download any additional anti-malware software, you can get rid of However, malware removal forums are full of comments where people claim that to remove Robotcaptcha5.info virus manually is a challenging task because it’s not enough to disable the extension. manual removal guide. It will remove all the infections and you will not need to worry about the security of your system anymore. Then you will be asked to execute the installation by clicking the ‘Next’ button for several times and that’s it. To perform that, download a trustworthy anti-malware, such as Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or StopZilla.
HOW CAN I REMOVE Robotcaptcha5.info not by this Robotcaptcha5.info’ VIRUS?
The only way to get rid of these ads is to remove Robotcaptcha5.info from your browsers. To protect your computer from attacks of similar hijackers, make sure you are more careful with what programs you install to your computer and where you download them from. You should stay away from Ads by Robotcaptcha5.info if you don’t want to An automatic method is more suitable for a throughout system investigation. However, you can also check whether the program includes shady attachments in another way. manual removal guide – scroll down below this article and take a look at it. You can find it below.
Manual Robotcaptcha5.info Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Robotcaptcha5.info and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Robotcaptcha5.info from your browsers
Remove Robotcaptcha5.info from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Robotcaptcha5.info from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Robotcaptcha5.info from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action