You will want to remove QuickShop from your computer, the time you realize this application to spam you with multiple commercial offers that can lead to serious computer security issues. QuickShop is nothing but an adware application that enters the PC bundled with freeware. This also means that you will need to remove more than just QuickShop from your computer because, obviously, adware programs do not travel alone. Get yourself a licensed anti-spyware tool to determine what potentially dangerous applications you need to remove from your PC.
Usually, it is possible to uninstall adware programs manually. QuickShop is no exception because it has an entry in the list of installed programs. However, there may be some adware components that are not easy to get rid of. That is why (as mentioned above) you are strongly recommended to invest in a computer security program.
We would like to point out that QuickShop is not a malicious infection because it DOES ask for your permission before it gets installed on your system. The problem is that users often don’t realize they are about to install adware because they are too focused on the main program they want to set up. By “main program” we mean an actual free application QuickShop comes bundled with.
QuickShop comes from a famous group of adware applications that are all based on the JustPlugIt engine. It is almost identical to RealDeal, RightCoupon, LuckyCoupon, SharkManCoupon, and a large number of other applications from the same family. Seeing how QuickShop works just like its predecessor, we can say that it employs the same distribution methods as well. Hence, it is obvious that one cannot download QuickShop from the official site.
Adware programs make use of third-party installers to spread around, and as far as QuickShop is concerned, this application can enter your computer through the InstallerRex, Vittalia, and Amonetize installers. The most common average of QuickShop distribution is the InstallRex installer. Chances are you Dona € ™ t even know you start adware download because this installer often hide behind fake download buttons on file sharing sites.
Whatâ € ™ s more, it is very likely that users do not understand adware has entered their computers unless it starts showing a lot of annoying commercial offers. These offers can also prove dangerous, particularly if malicious third parties incorporated their own outbound links into them. Refrain from clicking QuickShop ads and do everything you can to get rid of this application.
Uninstall through Control Panel and scan your computer to search for more unwanted applications. Do not hesitate to terminate all the potential threats to protect the PC from damage.
Manual QuickShop Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall QuickShop and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove QuickShop from your browsers
Remove QuickShop from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete QuickShop from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall QuickShop from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action