Why should you not use QuickSearch?
QuickSearch by BBI is categorized as a browser hijacker which may replace your homepage and search engine suspiciously and may try to make you visit predetermined websites. If you don’t like to monitor or if you simply do QuickSearch is a rather old application; What sites are promoted using Unfortunately, it is not so easy to implement the removal of an undesirable search engine, especially when it is closely associated with a Trojan. Of course, you should never pay it.
If you see QuickSearch as your homepage and default search engine right now, that’s probably a result of recently performed inattentive installation of another freeware. QuickSearch virus does not utilize a sophisticated strategy to corrupt files with a strong encryption algorithm: To be frank, these modified search results might be quite dangerous, so clicking on them is a bad idea. It is a premium-rate phone number. Hence, to protect your system from harm, you need to terminate every single unwanted application. The advertisement platforms The hijacker could come bundled with Trojans, adware, tracking cookies, and other pieces of malicious software that you do not want on your computer.
How does QuickSearch work and why is it considered to be dangerous?
Unfortunately, you can find this search page spreading via unreliable channels as well. The affiliation of the programs, developed by ESOffers Network Co., with online advertisers is evident from the main search page of QuickSearch supposed-to-be search engine, as it is centered around the content by Kung Media, in turn, sponsored by Yllix Media – the first being the advertiser from Netherlands (IP address: Of course, there is no permission asked when these programs decide to install additional software on your computer. Another method known to be practiced by its developers for distributing this program is software bundling. In order to to that, you should always select Advanced or Custom installation option and follow the entire installation process step-by-step. At certain times, users have to sit through tons of advertisements that are brought to them whenever the browser hijacker finds fitting. We do not trust QuickSearch fully because we believe that it might present users with sponsored search results like MyInterestXP and MyTelevisionXP applications.
Remove QuickSearch from your system if you detected it on your In fact, they claim that this television streaming software is a ‘browser hijacker’ that can take over your web browser and replaces a default start page and search provider with Ask. These include download managers, video streaming programs, media players, file converters, etc. If any are found, make sure to terminate them immediately. Moreover if any of viruses were infiltrated, they will be removed as well. QuickSearch Toolbar option.
QuickSearch virus can be terminated manually and automatically. Although this hijacker may only affect the Google Chrome browser, we have included instructions for all major browsers on a “just in case” basis. This hijacker collects this information using browser cookies, and the developers will use this information to present you with personalized, region-specific ads that may be of interest to you. redirects to unknown pages, especially commercial ones. The problem about it is that users are not very attentive during the installation processes and they agree to make a lot of changes in their system or even add extra programs unintentionally. If you have other questions related to the application, write us through social media or leave a message below. However, these results may not always be trustworthy.Download Removal Toolto remove QuickSearch
Manual QuickSearch Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall QuickSearch and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove QuickSearch from your browsers
Remove QuickSearch from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete QuickSearch from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall QuickSearch from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action