Why do these LiveConverterSearch ads appear on the computer screen?
The clearest sign showing that this PUP is hiding in your computer is continuous LiveConverterSearch redirects that may try to interrupt each of your search sessions. It surely fits the main criteria for making unauthorized changes to users’ browsers. So now, just after you get Antimalware Doctor, Security Tool or Security Suite installed unexpectedly, LiveConverterSearch also gets on board and then trickily hides itself deep in the system. Even if you change settings on web browser, the virus will come back until you remove it completely both from your computer and web browsers. In fact, it seems that its official website is not the only source users can download it from because hundreds of users make complaints that they have discovered the LiveConverterSearch extension installed on their computers even though they have not done that themselves. Well, it is not surprising – who would like to watch an ad longer than the actual video, for instance? If you have been suffering from such things, you should immediately run a full system scan with updated anti-spyware and remove LiveConverterSearch redirect virus.
With the site itself nothing. You should stay away from this search engine. This happens with all of the browsers you have on your computer set up. Users may not be aware of all the programs that are included in the set. However, this is not coincidental as LiveConverterSearch’s developers are interested in getting it to hijack your browser’s search-related settings to make money. LiveConverterSearch virus is not an extremely heated situation, but cannot be regarded as a low-risk infection.
HOW CAN I REMOVE THE LiveConverterSearch Check Virus?
In late 2013, LiveConverterSearch got aquired and some of the new versions of this hijacker use different names (Trovi and Trovigo). In truth, LiveConverterSearch is nothing new because we have previously encountered several of its clones called Luckysearches.com and Luckybeginning.com. The guides below will help you delete undesirable programs; If you find manual removal too complicated make sure to delete this intrusive hijacker by using a professional malware detection and removal tool. Thus, if you have installed anything from the suspicious ads, we would advise you to check if this software is safe for the system.
How to remove this suspicious search engine?
You have probably installed a free program that you have downloaded from the web. For example, if you feel experienced enough you can take a look at the instructions placed below the text and delete the unwanted application accordingly. Thus, you do not have to use LiveConverterSearch and risk your computer’s safety. Deselect any options that suggest installing programs that are not familiar to you. These particular installation settings provide another To identify these, scan with Anti-Malware Tool might be useful.
Manual LiveConverterSearch Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall LiveConverterSearch and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove LiveConverterSearch from your browsers
Remove LiveConverterSearch from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete LiveConverterSearch from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall LiveConverterSearch from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action