Is FlexibleUnit a reliable search engine?
This is one of those programs which we cannot simply put into the malware category. However, in reality, the application is not as advanced as it sounds like. Unfortunately, when this extension is installed, the users often start noticing different unwanted changes on their browser. This is not the first time that we have seen a search engine that does not actually do any search. changes your default search engine and a homepage to search.FlexibleUnit.com or any other that is promoted by this browser add-on This is why we suggest that you do not hesitate and FlexibleUnit More specifically, advertisements will be shown on the start page of FlexibleUnit and even on the page with search results opened after entering a search query.
FlexibleUnit is officially represented via FlexibleUnit/about, where the “INSTALL NOW” button can be found. And in the place of this holy trinity, it sets its URL. We have found that FlexibleUnit is disseminated through malicious software bundles found on many freeware distributing websites. We do not recommend staying on this page because it promotes suspicious ads and fabricated fake alert messages that may lead to malware threat on victim’s computer. This is why we suggest that you be cautious every time you are installing software packages even if they seem to be authentic and legitimate. If you get constantly redirected to FlexibleUnit that means you’re infected with this malicious browser hijacker. After that, please follow every installation step and opt out of free components that may be offered to you along the way.
How does Yeabests infect my computer?
Another thing that you should stay clear of is You ca remove FlexibleUnit manually or automatically; This is critical since in quite a few cases FlexibleUnit is known to be distributed via bundled installers, which are usually obtained from suspicious third-party sites. You will also see two processes of FlexibleUnit running in your Windows Task Manager. But we still recommend that you FlexibleUnit it, because it uses browser cookies to collect information about you and share it with third-party advertisers and other entities.
This means that you install FlexibleUnit on your computer yourself even if you do not notice it. Do not hesitate to use the instructions that we provide below to get rid of this intrusive browser hijacker once and for all. Go to Control Panel -> Scan with Anti-Malware Tool as it identifies such programs quite well. In other instances, those same traces could be enough for this malware to continue its functionality. However, in some cases, you could also be exposed to corrupted pages that distribute malware.
How do I remove FlexibleUnit from my device?Download Removal Toolto remove FlexibleUnit
Are you not satisfied with FlexibleUnit? Do keep in mind that FlexibleUnit might be only a precursor to a serious malware infection, so remove it from your computer ASAP. Programs that include or suggest installing several additional applications are called bundled software, and in most cases, you can decompose such software packs before installing them. If you have some questions regarding this topic, feel free to ask them in the comments section below and we will do our best to provide you with needed assistance. Otherwise, we strongly recommend using anti-malware software and removing FlexibleUnit automatically. You should always deselect these options if you don’t want to end up having unwanted programs on your system.
Manual FlexibleUnit Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall FlexibleUnit and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove FlexibleUnit from your browsers
Remove FlexibleUnit from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete FlexibleUnit from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall FlexibleUnit from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action