ExtraShopper is an advertising-supported Web browser add-on which we have classified as adware because this program shows questionable third-party ads. ExtraShopper published in ExtraShopper. info and is aimed at providing the best online deals for you. We recommend that you remove ExtraShopper from the computer because the creators of the program accepts no responsibility for the content of the ads delivered to your browser. As a result, you use the program at your own risk.
ExtraShopper is based on the JustPlugit browser add-on creation engine, which is well-known to security researchers due to several similar and identical programs, including RocketCoupon, Saveitcoupons, RoyalCoupon, and many others. All these programs fall under the category of adware and are removed from the computer by powerful security programs, and you must install one, too, if you want to be sure that you are safe when browsing the Internet.
In some cases, you might not notice when ExtraShopper gets installed because you may not receive any notification about it. This surreptitious installation is called silent installation; Therefore, the system should always be protected against malware and spyware programs.
ExtraShopper generating ads on shopping sites and many other sites. However, the content of the ads may be unrelated to the content of the Web site or your interests. ExtraShopper randomly displays ads promoting software programs, quizzes, online scanners, updates, etc. We advise you against relying on such ads because they can be associated with unreliable Web sites. Due to the fact that ExtraShopper does not endorse the sites advertised, you should reconsider whether you want to keep this browser add-in on your computer.
Bear in mind that, like other adware program, ExtraShopper is able to monitor your online behavior. The program records your clicks, impressions, search terms, search history, browser language, browser settings, and some other non-personally identifiable information. This feature is typical of basically all advertising-supported Web browser add-on, which means that you must be very careful when dealing with such suspect shopping assistants as ExtraShopper.
Information about you is collected for different purposes. One of them is to find out your browsing behavior and provide you with new ads that match your interests. In order to do so, the information gathered may be shared with third parties. It is also worth noting that some personal information may be recorded by the adware program, which is another reason why you should not delay the removal of ExtraShopper.
Our instructions below will help you uninstall the program; however, after you uninstall the program, you need some help to fight off malware and spyware attacks. We is recommended that you implement SpyHunter because this security program can remove the unwanted program and protect the system against browser hijackers, Trojan horses, adware programs, ransomware infections, and many other threats.
Manual ExtraShopper Removal GuideDownload Removal Toolto remove ExtraShopper
Step 1. Uninstall ExtraShopper and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove ExtraShopper from your browsers
Remove ExtraShopper from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete ExtraShopper from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall ExtraShopper from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action