Can I trust Search.Convert Files Tools.com?
Perhaps Convert Files Tools (also known as Convert Files Tools Virus) sounds like the next best search engine out there, but we beg to differ. If you are thinking of using this website as a search engine, be aware that is a browser hijacker. Convert Files Tools virus replaces your homepage and default search provider without your permission and doesn’t allow to remove it that easily. Did you agree to this? Thus, initiate Convert Files Tools removal as soon as possible. Do not expect any relevant results while searching on this site, but brace yourself to be bombarded with ads and sponsored links, which are often more than untrustworthy.
Convert Files Tools turns over a new leaf for your browsers’ settings. That’s because this program is mostly spread bundled with free programs and then used for suspicious activities. Of course, Convert Files Tools has a button that should help users to find and access the “streaming content”; Usually these programs are disclosed at one of the installation steps and they come as optional downloads. for that. It should be quite obvious that such modification will alter your overall online experience for the worst. Most of the themes are related to various popular movies or movie stars.
How does Convert Files Tools hijack computers and spread around?
What is more, Convert Files Tools malware can make your computer function slow, and we are sure that you do not want it to happen. nevertheless, it is sponsored by questionable third-parties who may have secret intention. This technique allows crooks to pass on malicious codes around more quickly and successfully. Those results usually are not relevant to your search query and if you click on one of them, you will be redirected to other websites that might be owned by various cyber criminals, such as hackers or scammers. STOPzilla. Most commonly, browser hijackers attempt to generate web traffic for shady and potentially precarious domains.
After the installation, the browser hijacker might slightly change the default browser’s appearance. No matter if you’ve been using Google, Bing, Yahoo or another search engine, you may see Convert Files Tools set by default. Of course, it is not obligatory to use them because you can do the same automatically. Also be more careful when browsing the Internet. Therefore, before you decide whether to leave this search engine on the browser or not, you should think if you want to risk your system’s safety for such an unreliable application. Instead, it is wise to implement anti-malware software that can discover and eliminate dangerous components automatically.
Removing Convert Files Tools from your computer:
Sources of freeware might be the program’s home page or other uncertain places on the Internet. is described below. If you were more careful, you would probably avoid this change quite easily Usually changing your homepage is disclosed at one of the installation steps and they come as an already preselected option. What’s more, Convert Files Tools also displays modified search results. Plus, it may help you maintain it clean by guarding the computer against suspicious software and malware. components, you should select Automatic removal option.
Manual Convert Files Tools Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Convert Files Tools and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Convert Files Tools from your browsers
Remove Convert Files Tools from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Convert Files Tools from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Convert Files Tools from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action