Charmsearching.com virus and TopYea Search. What are the differences?
Charmsearching.com (accessed via Charmsearching.com/i/searchsss.html) is a rather boring search network. We have already received lots of similar questions. Charmsearching.com hijacker is no different. If you want to Charmsearching.com the hijacker, you can modify your browser settings manually without touching the PUP. If you are made to use this search engine during your browsing sessions, you should know that it can’t be trusted as Google or other reputable search engine because it returns altered search results and makes people visit unwanted websites. That only enhances the suspicion of this add-on.
The program was designed by cyber criminals in order to advertise commercial websites and increase their traffic. It is characteristic of rogue search engines to contain icons of the most popular websites on its main search page. However, neither Google Search nor Yahoo Search, not even Bing redirects to one another, when you enter your search query and hit the Search button on their homepages. This browser hijacker not only modifies your browser’s settings but also adds start-up codes to Windows Registry. Do not nurture crooks and do not help them enjoy ill-gotten gains. What is more, our specialists say that Charmsearching.com itself might provide you with third-party links and ads;
Why should you avoid using this search engine?
First fo all, when suffering from Charmsearching.com redirect virus, scan your PC with updated anti-spyware, such as In most cases, it is presented as a ‘recommended download’ that can be downloaded and installed alongside your selected program. Typically, through the manipulated search results and fake ads, PUPs like Charmsearching.com redirect their users to some untrusted third-party websites. Usually, PUPs like Charmsearching.com are hidden under Default or Standard installation settings, and if the computer user does not adjust these settings, these PUPs get installed alongside the main software that the user wanted to install. If the users would always choose the advanced installation settings and inspect all the additional programs included in the software packages, the extent of the malware distribution could be reduced.
It is recommended to remove Charmsearching.com from your computer because it is installed using unfair methods. You can eliminate this browser redirect virus from your PC using Anti-Malware Tool or another anti-spyware software. In most cases, this software comes along with other unreliable programs that also require removal. Anti-Malware Tool. Such program packs are considered to be software bundles, and bundling is a very popular method to spread potentially unwanted apps. If you prefer eliminating viruses yourself, you can follow the manual Charmsearching.com removal guide provided below this article. If you do not want to be exposed to such a possibility, you had better Charmsearching.com right now.
Where did Charmsearching.com browser hijacker come from?
Charmsearching.com can be very easily eliminated by malware removal tools. As we have already explained, Charmsearching.com is a browser hijacker that is collaborating with suspicious third parties. Users can do that by simply removing or fixing the affected browser’s data. You can find most of the hijackers files at C: Then, you will be able to uncheck the pre-checked checkboxes next to PUPs (potentially unwanted programs). Cross out anything that is unneeded and enjoy your free program without additional surprises. If it returns with infections found on your computer, maybe it is time you acquire a trustworthy antimalware program to take care of your PC automatically.Download Removal Toolto remove Charmsearching.com
Manual Charmsearching.com Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Charmsearching.com and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Charmsearching.com from your browsers
Remove Charmsearching.com from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Charmsearching.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Charmsearching.com from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action