When you need to send large files to multiple recipients, you should not trust AnySend to do the work for you. This application is promoted as a useful tool that allows you to send large files over the Internet, but the problem is that this application is a potentially unwanted program that can inadvertently lead to unreliable websites or install more potential threats to your system. Therefore, the sooner you remove AnySend from the system, the better. Make sure you dissolve other unwanted applications as well as free apps often travel in packs.
The best way to avoid the installation AnySend and other unwanted applications is to stay away from unfamiliar third-party sites. Also, you should perform regular system scans with a computer security application on your choice. This way, you will be able to detect and remove not only AnySend, but any other application that may cause significant computer security issues.
You may wonder why we are not calling AnySend a computer infection. The reason is that this program does not enter the system secret. Users install AnySend voluntarily because they believe that the program truly lives up to its promises. After all, there is the website AnySend. com, and you can easily download the application there. In some cases, however, the program may arrive bundled with this freeware and adware applications as PC Optimizer Pro, Couponaric, Dynamo Combo, and others. This proves that users should not indulge in frequent downloads from third-party sites, particularly if they are full of random pop-ups and suspicious ads. You may be getting a lot more than youâ € ™ Re asking for.
When AnySend gets installed on your computer, do not be surprised to see a new extension on your default browser. The program makes use of the extension to carry out its functions. Whatâ € ™ s more, AnySend also has a widget that you can click at any time in order to start the application. This widget will appear in the shape of a hot air balloon on your desktop.
Your biggest concern, however, is the fact that AnySend is known to distribute computer infections. It is known to deliver Trojans and other malware, including Trojan. Downloader. Gen. H, Win32. Tnega, Win32. Troj. Generic. A, and so on. Unless you remove AnySend from your computer, you will always be at risk of malware infection.
Uninstall AnySend from your computer and invest don’t forget to run a complete system scan with the SpyHunter free scanner. You need to make sure that there are no other unwanted applications on your computer. If any are found, please get rid of them immediately. Your computer security should be your highest priority.
Manual AnySend Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall AnySend and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove AnySend from your browsers
Remove AnySend from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete AnySend from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall AnySend from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action