Funtikapa.info adware. What is it?
Funtikapa.info is a plug-in that should enhance your browser and help you to load desired websites much faster. So, if you have been thinking about installing this app on your computer, you should read the whole article and find more information about it. Please be careful and don’t fall for this deception. Those ads are not only annoying, but malicious as well, so you should not keep it installed on your computer. Thus, do not be surprised if it starts displaying various commercial advertisements on your screen.
In fact, Funtikapa.info is NOT a virus and does not belong to any group of malicious threats. This way you will be able to see all available options and make changes. To remove Funtikapa.info automatically, run a full system scan with a reputable anti-malware program, like Anti-Malware Tool or StopZilla. This developer has a website you can visit yourself at Keen.media. If you do not want more malware threats on your computer or get scammed out of your money, we advise you to delete Funtikapa.info right now.
How can Funtikapa.info hijack my computers?
SecurityUtility is usually spread bundled with various freewares and sharewares. One of the most popular methods to distribute such applications is using bundling method. For that, it relies on freeware and shareware, which is always filled with various components. In any case you should not click on this message, as not only you will not get any update, but also, you may download some potentially unwanted program or be redirected to a suspicious page. Adware programs are also known to record information about what websites you are visiting and what search queries you are making. Furthermore, be extra attentive when installing your free download.
At first glance, Ads by Funtikapa.info may look attractive, since most of them include great offers. Of course, they are offered to do that, for example, they notice an advertisement on a file-sharing or a torrent website. To delete Funtikapa.info related adware and other undesirable software you can either continue manually or you can install automatic malware removal software. However, such advertising poses risk to users privacy, as all collected information may be sent to the third parties and used for other marketing related purposes. We are sure that it is possible to Funtikapa.info manually, but we recommend the automatic removal option to any user dealing with this ad-supported program. However, sometimes you just don’t have any other option.
How can I get rid of Funtikapa.info PUP?
To learn more about specific features of select “Manage Add-ons” and search for the entries that could be related to Funtikapa.info and disable them. We will name all the inconveniences and risks step-by-step: Keep in mind that this will not Funtikapa.info the other potential threats that may also be hiding on your system. Make sure you deselect checkboxes next to suggestions to install unknown programs, including Funtikapa.info. However, if you want to spend your time on something more worthwhile than tracking down viruses, you should opt for the automatic removal and employ a professional anti-malware software to take care of the Funtikapa.info removal for you.
Manual Funtikapa.info Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Funtikapa.info and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Funtikapa.info from your browsers
Remove Funtikapa.info from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Funtikapa.info from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Funtikapa.info from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action