how can YourCommonFeed.com hijack my computer?
YourCommonFeed.com URL is not notorious for great things or being a devoted webpage. People continuously report that this app tricked them into installing adwares, browser hijackers and other PUPs that further need removal. Usually YourCommonFeed.com Ads contain coupons and deals to purchase some items cheaper. It is an browser plugin and can operate on all most popular web browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Second, the application displays advertisements that contain redirect links to untrustworthy pages. For this reason, it is classified as adware and a potentially unwanted program (PUP).
This doubtful application has its own download page. It is compatible with Windows OS, Mac OS and Linux OS. Based on our security research, if YourCommonFeed.com arrives bundled with random applications and it gets installed on a computer, it may end up displaying adware pop-ups and the manual uninstall via Control Panel might not even work anymore. You may also be invited to visit a shopping website or order some service. with additional programs quite easily. Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool. For that you should select Custom or Advanced installation of the freeware and then uncheck pre-checked check marks that allow installation of optional components.
How did YourCommonFeed.com hijack my PC if I did not give my permission to install it?
If YourCommonFeed.com pop-up ads have been bothering you for a while, wait no longer and get rid of them. Therefore, we highly do not recommend keeping it on your computer. Never agree to install anything that you are not familiar with. This simple instruction should help you. Just download reliable anti-malware application, such as Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool and scan your computer with it. Of course, it is impossible to say whether all offers will be misleading;
Needless to say, we recommend that you remove YourCommonFeed.com advertisements from the PC. With the extensions added, expect to experience an onslaught of commercial advertisements each time you access popular online stores. This is another reason to remove Ads by YourCommonFeed.com as soon as you notice them on your system. to After that, don’t forget scanning the system with updated the program and read end-user license agreement or other information, they would find notification about additional downloads. Try to complete all steps correctly and you will be able to remove
How to uninstall this bogus application?
But apart from such risks you may also open malicious sites on new tabs where you might be scammed by criminals. They adjust their ads according to the given information and make them more engaging to you based on your web browsing habits. However, don’t forget that this method is a bit risky as you may delete the wrong apps accidentally. If you do not want to uninstall this adware manually, you can just install an anti-spyware software like Anti-Malware Tool and run a system scan to detect YourCommonFeed.com and other potentially unwanted programs on your system. Moreover, the recommended application will safeguard the system against other adware programs, browser hijackers, Trojans horse, and other threats.
Manual YourCommonFeed.com Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall YourCommonFeed.com and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove YourCommonFeed.com from your browsers
Remove YourCommonFeed.com from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete YourCommonFeed.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall YourCommonFeed.com from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action