How is Message.liveplayingnow.com spread?
Created by DynaSoft LLC, Message.liveplayingnow.com is yet another dubious app that claims being a ‘superb’ download manager that accelerates download speed up to five times. The program comes together with such downloads as free music or video players, PDF creators, download managers, etc. however, this is not the only ad-supported program that the unreliable application is linked to. If you have noticed Ads by Message.liveplayingnow.com randomly popping up while you are browsing the Internet, you should immediately get rid of this adware before you face any issues. By the way, it seems that Message.liveplayingnow.com may show you exaggerated scan results that may be filled with non-existent errors.
Similar to other adware Message.liveplayingnow.com infiltrates computers via free software and doesn’t ask direct user’s permission. It means that your browsing sessions might be ruined. User’s are quite easily tricked into installing various plug-ins, add-ons, toolbars or extensions without even noticing them because they tend to install freewares in a rush and commonly accomplish installation process without reading any notifications. So if you have noticed this occurrence on any of your web browsers, your computer is definitely infected and you should take care of that. Unless you want to end up on high-risk Internet sites, we do not recommend you to do that. Beware that such well-known programs as Skype or most popular web browsers may try to spread third party apps as well. Mostly, Message.liveplayingnow.com not by this Message.liveplayingnow.com’-related adware hides under such names as CodecC 1.0, Adobe Flash Player 11 activeX extension and similar suspicious names, so you should try to avoid these components.
How can this virus sneak into your computer?
In order not to install similar unwanted programs in the future, you should never download doubtful applications from unreliable sources. As we have already mentioned, Message.liveplayingnow.com ads are untrustworthy and you should not click on them. So it is scareware in its essence. You should know that when you are installing a software package, it is important that you read the license agreement carefully and also to choose the custom options. How did this parasite knew that you needed new high-heels? Both of these applications should detect and remove the threat just in a few minutes.
Please note, it is very important to scan your computer with a reliable antimalware program after Message.liveplayingnow.com is removed as it might be your system got infected with viruses while having it. These sites are always related to adware, so they are full of fake download links, and if you click any of them you most probably initiate adware download. the factors, determining the tendency of ads, are your browser history, favorite URLs and other similar data. All you have to do is to download reliable anti-malware application, such as Anti-Malware Tool or Anti-Malware Tool, install it on your computer and then run a full scan of all files stored on your hard drive. If you do not scan the PC, you may remain oblivious about the necessary removal of dangerous programs. Always read EULA documents to make sure that no unwanted content is getting access to your PC. By removing it from the PC, you minimize the risk of getting the computer infected, and the sooner you do it, the better.Download Removal Toolto remove Message.liveplayingnow.com
How to uninstall this ad-supported program?
As you already know, Since they are banned from legitimate advertising networks, they use adware like this to drive traffic to their websites. Having all these facts in mind, you should not hesitate to remove this adware or not. They are displayed below. If you missed any unwanted program, a security application will help you take care of that, too. Should you have questions related to the adware, feel free to leave us a comment below or contact us via social media.
Manual Message.liveplayingnow.com Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Message.liveplayingnow.com and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Message.liveplayingnow.com from your browsers
Remove Message.liveplayingnow.com from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Message.liveplayingnow.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Message.liveplayingnow.com from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action