What should I know about the distribution of IConverterSearch browser hijacker?
IConverterSearch browser hijacker is an untrustworthy search engine, which may hijack each of web browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) and start unwanted redirections on each of them. It is targeted at sports fans and, especially, the football fans as it even contains a shortcut to the official site of UEFA on the upper toolbar of the main page of its search engine. IConverterSearch browser hijacker takes a form of a credible webpage, created to ease your hunts for information. Spotify, SoundCloud, YouTube, Pandora, iHeartRadio, tunein, radiotuna (an online radio), and, of course, it does also include links to FaceBook and Gmail. Unfortunately, you will not be able to do that very easily because this application might affect all of your major browsers. Beware that this questionable search site may make you to visit unknown and very suspicious websites when you open your browser and start searching the web.Download Removal Toolto remove IConverterSearch browser hijacker
IConverterSearch browser hijacker also causes various misleading pop ups to be displayed on your computer. Sure, perhaps IConverterSearch browser hijacker is the easiest to notice because the search engine is set as your default homepage. Yessearches.com and Searchatomic.com. However, this option usually comes already selected and if you don’t notice it, the change will be applied automatically. First of all, it has been revealed that IConverterSearch browser hijacker might provide users with untrustworthy links. Pay attention to what is going on on your browser and if you see that your start page is not the same as it used to be, find out the reason why that happened.
Additional problems caused by Hohosearch:
In most cases, users download DEALWifi from its official website dealwifi.com; This document might seem lengthy and boring; These ads most likely are created to cause redirect issue for you, too, so it is better NOT to click on them. Also, we recommend paying extra attention to every installation procedure. For a manual removal option it is recommended to run a full system scan afterwards using legitimate anti-malware program. One of the measures is to always opt for the custom installation and decide on the necessity of every program that comes in the package.
The goal of IConverterSearch browser hijacker virus is to advertise certain websites and increase their traffic. In case you do not want to use a reliable anti-spyware, you can follow this guide: Again, since we do not have a sample of its carrier, we cannot say for certain how this hijacker will affect the browser. Firstly, upon starting the installation of a new program, opt for “Advanced” settings. These places are the trio to be blamed for the circulating viruses and PUPS. However, even criminals can pose as third parties since nobody ever reviews them or takes any responsibility. Many anti-malware programs offer an automated fix for that.
Ways to remove browser hijacker from your system?
To remove IConverterSearch browser hijacker malware from the system, you have to disable its extension from each web browser and remove all supporting components of this tool from registries/control panel. Download and install an anti-spyware program which will perform complete IConverterSearch browser hijacker removal. In a sense, there is nothing wrong with that, but we should remember that IConverterSearch browser hijacker is not interested in checking and double-checking the content it promotes. In order to get rid of this intruder, you will have to remove it from your web browsers and your PC’s system. Then Go to section “On start” and make sure you get blank page while creating new tab.
Manual IConverterSearch browser hijacker Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall IConverterSearch browser hijacker and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove IConverterSearch browser hijacker from your browsers
Remove IConverterSearch browser hijacker from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete IConverterSearch browser hijacker from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall IConverterSearch browser hijacker from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action