What is the function of FileConvertPro?
FileConvertPro is one of those problems that disturb computer users these days. If you notice that this parasite has descended on your device, do not get startled or confused. Just like any other hijacker that is active nowadays, the one in question can trigger unwanted changes to your browser’s default settings without any authorization or notification. No issue is too complexed to overcome if you know how to handle it. The installers of such extensions can be quite misleading to make sure that you install them with all additional changes and tools. Because of the way it uses to infiltrate into computers, FileConvertPro is listed as an unwanted program. But first get acquainted with what you are dealing with.Download Removal Toolto remove FileConvertPro
Imali Ltd is the name of the company which you should keep your distance.This online legal entity has already made itself prominent for continuously publishing countless of suspicious and questionable search engines. Also, name does not looks real. Basically, user is redirected every time he starts searching the web but there are more unwanted activities that are caused by FileConvertPro: Everything starts circulating around the FileConvertPro domain. By using the services in FileConvertPro site, you acknowledge that you are proceeding with this search engine at your own risk.
How can FileConvertPro hijack my computer?
If you want to protect yourself and avoid unwanted programs and activities that can be caused by them, you should stop downloading programs without checking them first. It tracks If you want to avoid this PUP, you should start monitoring installation of the freeware by selecting Custom or Advanced installation option. You can detect them if you follow the installation steps of your new downloads. An email address, a fax number, and a mailing address are displayed on this page. In addition, you will see ads that will try to redirect you to promoted pages too. For this reason, FileConvertPro has been configured to collect information about you.
To delete FileConvertPro once and for all, be sure to follow the instructions below. Its creators are also making affiliate revenue from each click you make. So, you have to delete Search.top-arama.com itself. You have two options how to do that – you can remove it with an anti-spyware program, for example, Anti-Malware Tool, or manually. Overall, removing this hijacker is the best thing you can do, and we propose following the guide below. Obviously automatic removal is much easier than a manual one. If you do not know all this, you have to FileConvertPro right away. Secondly, they say that users should not download software from file-sharing and torrent sites.Download Removal Toolto remove FileConvertPro
How can you remove the FileConvertPro from your browser?
We have prepared a guide that will help you FileConvertPro the toolbar manually. There is nothing malicious in that, but you need to have in mind that any malevolent third party could make use of the pop-ups to distribute their content. It may be disclosed on the list of ‘optional downloads,’ so in order to prevent it from landing on your computer, you have to check Advanced or Custom settings and opt out of the propositions to set FileConvertPro as a default start page/search engine. Do this by engaging Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or Hitman expert tools. Please review these bits of advice from our support team to get to know how to find out either your selected application promotes additional software or not: Install an anti-spyware program and start a system scan. FileConvertPro entirely.
Manual FileConvertPro Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall FileConvertPro and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove FileConvertPro from your browsers
Remove FileConvertPro from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete FileConvertPro from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall FileConvertPro from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action