FBI screenlocker distribution ways:
FBI screenlocker is an annoying program that has recently started scaring many computer users. It is evident that FBI screenlocker is just a rename of RegTool – also fake registry cleaner. In fact, rogue anti-spywares that install ave.exe file as well are known to hijack the desktop of the infected PC and display this alert while they are trying to rip people off. FBI screenlocker properties: However, FBI screenlocker virus can affect random computers despite their location. If you are blocked by FBI screenlocker Investigación virus, ignore its alert and remove malicious files that belong to this ransomware.
Basically, FBI screenlocker claims that your IP address is included into a black list because it was detected among the ones downloading or distributing copyrighted or illegal content files. It doesn’t ask for users permission. As soon as it gets inside, this program locks the PC with its warning. This malicious virus can affect a wide range of file types, including .doc, .txt, .xls, .docx, .doxm, .rar, .jpeg, and many other file types. If this is your case, you have come to the right place.
How do such scareware spread?
It is quite obvious that this message is fake : ‘FBI screenlocker’ virus, In addition, this virus results in a large pop-up claiming that user under specific IP address must pay 100 euro fine within 48 hours for his illegal activity and various law violation on the computer. some of computer users are still not aware of this type of scam and truly believe they got caught by local authorities, others think they will fix their computer by paying the money. Anti-Malware Tool. Once you klick the links or open the attachments the Danse Macabre (Dance of Death) is begun. If you are not planning to pay up, you should remove FBI screenlocker ransomware using
When this malicious virus encrypts the files so you cannot access them anymore, it drops a message note in every folder that holds the infected files. When you see such a message on your computer, do not rush to follow the demands. When a user visits such a site, the payload of the virus, that is, CRPT-TRX.exe file, is downloaded on his (her) computer’s system. Please note, there is more than one version of this ransomware therefore you should use the removal method that is effective with your infection. To be more precise, it is associated with suspicious PDF files (e.g V76.pdf and V72.pdf), which may be used for embedding the virus onto users computers.
How can you delete FBI screenlocker virus from your computer?
* If one of such accounts has administrator rights, you should be capable to launch anti-malware program. Anti-Malware Tool to a bootable USB or DVD disk. Running a full system scan with this program should eliminate this rasomware. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program. Otherwise, you might try PhotoRec or R-studio. There is no need to tell you should not open these. and If you are already infected, you should remove FBI screenlocker instantly. FBI screenlocker removal procedure, you should follow a detailed guide below.
Manual FBI screenlocker Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall FBI screenlocker and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove FBI screenlocker from your browsers
Remove FBI screenlocker from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete FBI screenlocker from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall FBI screenlocker from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action