Config Access search engine description:
Config Access is a really questionable search engine, which has been accused for redirects to unknown websites and similar annoying and sometimes even malicious activities. None of the products or services promoted by Config Access are to be trusted since they are either non-functional or malware-related. Beware that it may hijack each of your web browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) without an appropriate permission asked and then cause various unwanted activities, such as redirects, slowdowns and similar inconveniences on each of them. In fact, many respectable and well-known security vendors are labeling Config Access as a browser hijacker. Although it promises to give you an easy access to the most popular websites and web services as well as provide the best search results, the application is considered to be very irritating due to redirection and ads displayed.
Anasayfa means “Home” in Turkish. Also you will notice much more ads on you computer than usually. Also, you may be bombarded by various annoying ads that may be filled with various links leading you to suspicious websites. That can result in considerable slow-down of your system’s performance, so it is obvious that you should never ignore the signs that tell you about the unwanted intrusion. Keep in mind that this hijacker is known to affect popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox; The next time you might encounter even a greater threat, and if your system is not protected by a legitimate security tool, the system and all files on the PC could be in danger.
Can you protect your computer from such viruses?
You should also be aware that this virus may collect your non-personal information, such as browsing history, search queries, the sites you visit most, your IP, email address and other data. Basically, you just have to be more careful when getting various free software. It allows you to search the web, images, videos, news, etc. For that, try using the guide that is below: We hope that such scenario would not carry out in our visitors’ lives. Third-party companies sponsor it, so it shows modified search results for the PC user. Please, be extremely careful when installing freewares and sharewares on your computer.
Although it may seem that this browser hijacker has appeared on your computer out of nowhere, the truth is that it has as probably been installed on your PC with any other program. Users, who do not want to take any risks with it, should eliminate the browser hijacker. It is recommended to uninstalling ALL programs installed on the same date as problems have appeared. You may delete it manually, by following the instructions provided below. Install a reliable, automated Config Accessr, and all security threats will be eliminated from your operating system at the same time.
What should I do if this suspicious website has already appeared on my browser’s main page?
Config Access virus uses people’s habit of skipping the installation steps to infiltrate into computers. Our specialists doubt that the application’s creators review each website and product promoted on such advertisements. listed, you should use antimalware tools like Anti-Malware Tool and scan your computer with it. from the list. Even more so because this browser hijacker may spy on you and send manipulated search results to your screen. This antimalware scanner will Config Access all the existing threats from your system, including those that have been working in the background without your permission. We highly recommend scanning computer with updated anti-spyware when suffering from Config Access-Config Accesscom redirect.
Manual Config Access Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Config Access and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Config Access from your browsers
Remove Config Access from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Config Access from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Config Access from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action