What is ‘Click-to-continue.shop pop-up ads’?
Do you suspect that Click-to-continue.shop virus has entered your computer without permission asked? The program changes your browser’s homepage to home.tb.ask.com and default search provider to search.tb.ask.com. Unfortunately, we are not so sure whether this program will deliver what it promises. What kind of ads are caused by Please, do NOT fall for these ads because they may easily trick you into visiting suspicious websites. virus on your computer. However, this unique concept does not completely satisfy the thirst for security that every security researcher has.
It is not possible to remove Click-to-continue.shop via Control Panel directly, but this application is related to a number of freeware programs such as Conduit toolbars, NewPlayer or Freeven Pro. We say so because Click-to-continue.shop is an adware that, usually spreads around along with various freewares and sharewares and gets inside computers without being noticed. According to our security experts, this adware might even expose you to potential threats because you might be redirected to unreliable websites after clicking on the advertisements that it places on various websites. Besides, this application may show up on your PC out of nowhere because it has been added to various download managers, PDF creators, video streaming software and similar programs. Besides, these ads are usually filled with hyperlinks leading to websites that have a doubtful reputation. You cannot expect from such software as Click-to-continue.shop to provide you will reliable offers and authentic software.
The distribution of the adware
Even though Click-to-continue.shop offers a fun game – to “destroy” websites and earn points, it is not worth trusting it blindly because this piece of software might perform different kinds of undesirable activities. Once inside, it displays ads with coupons, discount codes and offers that can be used to shop online. has either to be removed from Control Panel or with antimalware programs (like Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool) or program uninstallers (like RevoUninstaller). These largely unknown entities use the advertising capabilities of adware such as Click-to-continue.shop to promote illicit applications, such as keyloggers, worms, backdoors, rogue applications, and many more. Usually you can notice them on e-commerce websites, such as eBay or Amazon.
Remove Click-to-continue.shop, once you detect it on your system. In case you would like to learn more about specific features of but it can work on Windows as well. Obviously they get paid for the clicks of the ads. Anti-Malware Tool, hitman or other legitimate tool that you trust. Then you have to locate any suspicious statements stating that you agree to install optional freeware and deselect them. Eliminating the remaining malware is imperative as well if you care to have your operating system clean and safe.
How to get rid of this adware for good?
It works as browser add-on that can be added to all most common web browsers, including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or even Safari. You have installed a Click-to-continue.shop virus, which is not a trustworthy tool at all. Although you can get rid of this computer parasite on your own, we strongly suggest you to uninstall it automatically. Follow the removal instructions for Click-to-continue.shop adware below. Make sure you fix all browsers that got infected as the adware can take over multiple browsers at the same time. appear completely randomly and we don’t recommend to click on any of them. If you suspect that you have already made a mistake some time ago and accidentally installed Click-to-continue.shop, proceed to page 2 and find instructions how to remove it.
Manual Click-to-continue.shop Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Click-to-continue.shop and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Click-to-continue.shop from your browsers
Remove Click-to-continue.shop from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Click-to-continue.shop from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Click-to-continue.shop from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action