Should I avoid AnyGameSearch?
AnyGameSearch We say so because AnyGameSearch PUP functions in an unpleasant way, but it is not as dangerous as malicious computer viruses are. The website looks pretty much like any other search engine. Because hijackers have a tendency of being overprotective of their initiated alterations. Mindspark toolbars are powered by the search engine Ask.com, which is promoted by the installers of the toolbars. However, we should also warn you that these redirects may end up on malicious websites as well!
We recommend running a full system scan with a reputable anti-malware program, like Anti-Malware Tool or StopZilla to eliminate AnyGameSearch virus automatically. It basically means that almost everyone can get infected with this application. This way, it gets the ability to deliver predetermined search results for you, which may contain sponsored links and advertisements. At first sight, these modifications might seem rather irrelevant while in reality they will affect your overall online experience in a very negative way. What steps should you remember when installing one of such programs? If you tried looking for some information on this new suspicious search engine, you would find that it does not display the results you would normally see on Google, Bing or Yahoo. In case you have already used an unfamiliar installer, the first thing you need to do is to scan your operating system.
How can AnyGameSearch hijack my computer if it does not ask my permission for that?
Another peculiarity of this malicious search engine is that you might face some troubles eliminating AnyGameSearch browser hijacker. Most of the victims of this hijacker complain that it is not so easy to reset your browser settings while this irritating application is running in the background. That’s why there is no surprise that there are hundreds of people who report about unexpected appearance of this search engine on their computers. These settings are there to provide you with the opportunity to select what you exactly want to set on your device up. Consequently, the probability of the infection is very high. Therefore, you should install all programs with caution. These options are way more appropriate than the popular basic mode.
AnyGameSearch browser removal:
Another thing that you should be wary of when your browser settings suddenly changes is the third-party exploitation. If you are not that computer savvy removing them manually might cause more harm to your computer. If you are an advanced computer user, you may decide to remove AnyGameSearch from your PC manually. Avoid visiting any suspicious websites or click on random, popups while browsing, as some of them may try to install adware, hijackers and other unwanted programs too. The risk here is that you cannot really tell the difference between a legitimate ad or link and a corrupted one. Alternatively, you may opt for manual elimination guide. However, you should select this removal option only if you know what adware is hiding on your PC system and causing these unwanted ads during your searches.
Manual AnyGameSearch Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall AnyGameSearch and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove AnyGameSearch from your browsers
Remove AnyGameSearch from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete AnyGameSearch from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall AnyGameSearch from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action