How does Ahmed Minegames ransomware 3.0 work?
Since crypto-ransomware viruses usually have a pretty standard course of action, it is refreshing to see something out of the ordinary. Ahmed Minegames ransomware file encoder employs asymmetric encryption algorithm. it does just that. Ahmed Minegames ransomware usually makes its way to your computer via Trojans and web-browser security holes. When parasite is on board it will display you messages that imitates system tray messages of Windows Security alerts. we have investigated one computer that was infected with it and found out how it works.
Ahmed Minegames ransomware file-encrypting virus uses asymmetric RSA-4096 encryption algorithm to damage the victim’s data. As a result, anytime infected users launch their computers, this virus gets a chance to encrypt files. Actually, the course of actions are pretty similar to other infections and does not seem to be modeled in a significantly new way. In addition, this scam tends to aggressively use system resources and hijacks the browser what results its annoying Google redirections to unrelated pages that promote malware programs or other stuff. Besides, it may report about invented viruses. If you think that you are infected, the first thing you should do is ignore its requirement to pay 300 LTL or other amount of money because it won’t help you to unlock your computer.
How to remove ‘Ahmed Minegames ransomware / spyware virus’?
Please, ignore all these statements that you have been associated to child pornography, distribution of copyrighted content and similar activities. Use a reputable antispyware program for the best results. You should never trust any of these programs and remove Ahmed Minegames ransomware as soon as possible. After that, they can be set to display misleading ads during people’s browsing. However, if the virus decides to employ an exploit kit, you might not be able to prevent it only by yourself. However, the size of the ransom demanded is still a great deal of cloak-and-dagger.
When trying to remove The best way to secure your computer is to install powerful anti-malware software capable of providing real-time PC protection from malware and spyware. We do not recommend paying the ransom, because, in most of the cases, you are not going to get the files back. For that, follow these steps: As long as people respond to ransomware viruses, developers will put their efforts into these projects. Ransomware viruses can be camouflaged with seemingly harmless files that trigger no instant fear or distrust. take to get them back.
What steps should be taken to achieve a successful Ahmed Minegames ransomware removal?
In order to remove your virus, you should use updated anti-malware programs, such as It can also infect you while you are browsing the Internet. It can be that this variant is taking baby steps and examining the waters by infecting couple computers randomly. In addition, make sure you perform Thus, it is recommended to store the copy of your most valuable data in some external drive or use external storage services such as Cloud storage service. Once, the attachment is opened, all the evils are released. Do not open letters and their attachments that automatically fall into Spam or Junk folders.
Manual Ahmed Minegames ransomware Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Ahmed Minegames ransomware and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Ahmed Minegames ransomware from your browsers
Remove Ahmed Minegames ransomware from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Ahmed Minegames ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Ahmed Minegames ransomware from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action