What does .Aebaih6i ransomware virus do?
Since crypto-ransomware viruses usually have a pretty standard course of action, it is refreshing to see something out of the ordinary. We have already reported about this fake PC defragmentation tool, which is used to trick users into purchasing illegal program after creating a serious need of it. In other words, Aebaih6i ransomware is a Even though, this PHP file-encrypting virus was created for barely investigative purposes, the cyber gangsters can take advantage of it. PC Protection Center Aebaih6i ransomware uses this strategy in order to lure people into buying full version of PCProtectionCenterAebaih6i ransomware. Aebaih6i ransomware is a scam and should be treated as such: Do not trust threat reports displayed by Spyware Guard Aebaih6i ransomware and do not download this program!
At the first glance, it seems that Aebaih6i ransomware has infected your computer out of nowhere. To force you to pay money, this program encrypts your personal files straight after placing its malicious files in your Windows Registry. That’s because Aebaih6i ransomware starts running forged virus scans and then returns completely fake results based on invented viruses. Moreover, if you want to unlock it, it demands to pay a 100 euro fine. However, you should stay away from this offer because scammers won’t unblock your PC after receiving the ‘fine’. First of all, you should install a reputable anti-spyware on your computer. Remember, if you fall for this notification and click on such buttons as ‘Download’, ‘Update’ etc., you may download dangerous program on your computer.
How can I decrypt the data without paying the ransom?
The fine is asked to be paid using one of the prepaid card payment systems: Anti-Malware Tool or other reputable anti-malware to remove Aebaih6i ransomware for good. Remove Aebaih6i ransomware as soon as you notice it on your computer. Nobody would use prepaid card systems in order to collect the fines. Until IT specialists come up with a file-recovery tool, make sure to try out the already existing ones. 100 BTC.
If this will not help, use Norton Power Eraser or Avira Boot Scanner to scan your PC from bootable disk. Aebaih6i ransomware Choose removal instructions that suit your case from the ones displayed below: For that, follow these steps: Basically, Spam folders should be regularly cleaned and left empty. Why do I need backup and what options do I have for that? To decrypt your encrypted files, you can try these tools:
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN FOOLED BY “Aebaih6i ransomware”?
* Users infected with Aebaih6i ransomware are allowed to access other accounts on their Windows systems. Try to deny the Flash to make your ransomware stop function as intended. We recommend installing an anti-spyware application. Ransomware has become a popular method for hackers to coax out stunning amounts of money. After doing that, run a full system scan with anti-malware program. However, to eliminate ransomware, you should utilize antivirus applications like Anti-Malware Tool, Anti-Malware Tool or Hitman to guarantee maximum success and efficient protection in the future. The ransom message reads as follows:Download Removal Toolto remove Aebaih6i ransomware
Manual Aebaih6i ransomware Removal Guide
Step 1. Uninstall Aebaih6i ransomware and related programs
- Open Start menu and click Control Panel
- Choose Add or remove programs
- Select the unwanted application
- Click Remove
Windows 7 and Vista
- Click Start and select Control Panel
- Go to Uninstall a program
- Right-click on the suspicious software
- Select Uninstall
- Move cursor to the bottom left corner
- Right-click and open Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Delete unwanted application
Step 2. Remove Aebaih6i ransomware from your browsers
Remove Aebaih6i ransomware from Internet Explorer
- Open IE and click on the Gear icon
- Select Manage add-ons
- Remove unwanted extensions
- Change your home page: Gear icon → Internet Options (General tab)
- Reset your browser: Gear icon → Internet Options (Advanced tab)
- Click Reset, check the box and click Reset again
Delete Aebaih6i ransomware from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla and click on the menu
- Choose Add-ons and go to Extensions
- Select unwanted add-on and click Remove
- Reset Mozilla: Alt+H → Troubleshooting Information
- Click Reset Firefox, confirm it and click Finish
Uninstall Aebaih6i ransomware from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on the menu
- Select Tools → Extensions
- Choose the add-on and click Trash can icon
- Change your search engine: Menu → Settings
- Click Manage search engines under Search
- Delete undesirable search provider
- Reset your browser: Settings → Reset browser settings
- Click Reset to confirm your action